The New Year & Resolutions

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I am going to learn to type.

It is fucking pathetic that I am a 36 year old avid gamer and I have to hunt peck type. Not to mention the fact that am on the computer fairly regularly at work.

I know what some of our members need to do ...

Tuco- make less polls!
Anemone- never post on ReRolled again!
Kegkilla- crush more manginas in 2013 than you did nerds in 2012!
tad- post something intelligent!
Erronius- reclaim your Throne!
Pops- be funny ... once

If you don't have one of your own, post something another member should do.

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Me - Finalize my divorce

Anemone - Suck start a shotgun

Stay black y'all.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
The only resolution I've had for the past 4 or so years is to always try something new whenever I eat out. It has to be something I've never had at that particular restaurant. Priority is to try something I've never had before, but I do allow a concession as long as it's something I've never had at THAT particular restaurant.

It's been a wonderful experience so far. I've had a lot of things I didn't particularly like, but more often than not I've discovered new things that I absolutely love! I highly recommend trying it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oblio needs to learn to spell, in addition to the typing thing.

Unless it's like a black thing...reSOULutions. But you still spelled that wrong.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Bah ... trusty chrome spell check failed me.

EDIT: fixed title

EDIT 2: my edit didn't change the it'll, I guess I do a mod to help me.

Vegas_sl

shitlord
funny-Facebook-status-New-Year-resolution.jpg

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
1a. Get a divorce.
1b. Lose fat, gain muscle.
2. Go back to school.
3. Earn money, fuck bitches.

Not necessarily in that order for the 1's

1. Drop to 250 at minimum, more muscle to fat ratio. I haven't really worked out regularly since High School, and while that was four years ago, I haven't been taking care of myself.
2. Learn how to dress properly. I have literally two pairs of pants that aren't strictly for formal occasions. I only wear collared shirts, but refuse to tuck them in, and I only wear long sleeved shirts, but I have to have them rolled up 3/4ths up my forearms. It's beginning to bug me, mainly because I don't understand WHY I do it.
3. Get drunk. I've drank before, but despite my large and Irish heritage, I'm a lightweight. Two screwdrivers and I'm fast asleep. Which is cool, but I'd like to know my limits.
4. Either A. Go to college B. Advance at my current job or C. Find a job that doesn't require a college degree that I can develop into.
5. Post more often.
6. Learn to manage money. I just...I dunno how it works. I get money, I spend it, and then save some, but then I spend what I saved and it's all just a big fuckin' blur. Gotta keep track of that.

WoOoOoOO! I'm a wreck...

I am going to finally quit drinking alcohol every day. It's a beast that's controlled my life for a number of years now. I know I don't need it. I know I don't want it. It's corrupted so much.

I really don't see the point in doing it anymore other than it's what I've been doing for a long time. Addiction to it is meaningless now. I have the frame of mind to quit and have been following my own steps to defeating this animal. I'm anti-social to a fault so conventional methods don't appeal to me.

For those that know me on the former FoH boards, you know how idiotic I've been there after drinking. I'm using this new start here to help me see my way through this issue. I may post stupid shit still, but hopefully I do that while sober now.

That's my resolution. Even if I'm an idiot, I'll do it while in control of my idiocy.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
A) get back in the gym and make it stick more than a month this time
B) complete my Honors Capstone Thesis
C) get published

khanable_sl

shitlord
I'm going to quit smoking. Again.
This

I'll go a solid 9 months before I shit the bed and gunk up my lungs again.

Other resolution: back to the gym. Had surgery a while back that has left me gimp for a year and a half. Doc finally gave the a-ok. Getting dem muscles, bros

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
1) Infract people for no reason
2) Get my cardio back on track