The North Water

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The North Water

Genre: Drama, Mystery

First aired: 2021-07-15

Creator: Andrew Haigh

Cast: Colin Farrell, Jack O'Connell, Stephen Graham, Tom Courtenay, Peter Mullan

Overview: Henry Drax is a harpooner and brutish killer whose amorality has been shaped to fit the harshness of his world, who will set sail on a whaling expedition to the Arctic with Patrick Sumner, a disgraced ex-army surgeon who signs up as the ship’s doctor. Hoping to escape the horrors of his past, Sumner finds himself on an ill-fated journey with a murderous psychopath. In search of redemption, his story becomes a harsh struggle for survival in the Arctic wasteland.

spronk

FPS noob
The North Water, premieres July 15th on AMC+ in USA and BBC in UK i think. 10 episodes total.

looks cool, like one of those "people in the 1800s in weird fucking places go nuts". You pretty much never see a show anymore just starring dudes being dudes so kinda surprised this got approved.

I still haven't watched The Terror, I think thats sorta similar but this one stars Colin Ferrell

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Decent miniseries, it has a The Terror season 1 vibe with good actors. Writing isn't always there but it's a good watch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just watched this and its really well made. I think this might be the best performance of Colin Ferrel's career. Definitely a creepy ass dude in this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ome

Molten Core Raider
For those of us who watched season 1 of The Terror is this significantly better and more brutal?

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
You pretty much never see a show anymore just starring dudes being dudes so kinda surprised this got approved.
They'll probably have them murder some eskimos again like they did in The Terror.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I can't wait to get baked as shit and give this a watch this weekend. Watching The Lighthouse high as hell is one of the best movie/TV experiences I've had in the last 5-10 years.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This show is fucking fantastic. Can't believe nobody really talked about it/saw it.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I can't wait to get baked as shit and give this a watch this weekend. Watching The Lighthouse high as hell is one of the best movie/TV experiences I've had in the last 5-10 years.
So you smoked some amazing weed? Cause that movie sober is fucking retarded.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database