The Octagon

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Sometimes, two (or more) posters will get into a personal argument which then escalates into a full on fight. Insulting each others' family, posting history, mental capacity, penis/vagina size. This fight then proceeds to derail the thread and waste everyone else's time.

The purpose of this thread is for posters to come and hash out their differences (within reason, forum rules still apply), or for moderators to move off-topic posts to.

DbWv2vB.gif

Merged into first post - LLR

guys im seeing a LOT of your salts in my notifications but none on my posts. this isnt as complicated as building a sub, khorum khorum . do you need me to walk you through the procedure?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
hmmm,

still seeing nothing, bitch ass

upload_2018-2-7_20-24-54.png

• 5Salty
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
oh i never argued about the surface fleet. just the subs. as its been pointed out literally by every defense publication in last 50 years, russia has little need for a surface fleet, let alone a carrier group being mostly landlocked. i do recall you crying enough in one day to buoy an entire Ford-class carrier out of drydock....

ROFL was that after you reeee’d for pages on end because people who’ve actually been underway on US boats called you out for that REDDIT Larp you kept citing?

Russian “military” lol, hilarious.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
ROFL was that after you reeee’d for pages on end because people who’ve actually been underway on US boats called you out for that REDDIT Larp you kept citing?

Russian “military” lol, hilarious.

actually i recall them mostly agreeing with me.

the difference they commonly cited was that Russian boats were technologically better. but American crews had better training

you lose again

• 3Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
actually i recall them mostly agreeing with me.

the difference they commonly cited was that Russian boats were technologically better. but American crews had better training

you lose again
LOL you’re “recalling” the fact the “better” boats we were talking about were the old diesel-electric Kilos that REMAIN the best boats the GARBAGE-TIERS ever produced. Something I specifically mentioned.

And by “better” I mean better for Russians. And like everything worthwhile the Russians have ever managed to luck into, the Kilos are better off in other countries servicing other men after the Russians sold them to Iranians and Indians.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
khorum khorum what is the word for doing the same thing but expecting a different result?

• 2Salty
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
khorum khorum what is the word for doing the same thing but expecting a different result?

Lol why u so mad all of a sudden? Not enjoying your mod-abuse mixed with your spergout now?

I enjoy salting you and you seemed to be having fun deleting my salts.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 5 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Lol why u so mad all of a sudden? Not enjoying your mod-abuse mixed with your spergout now?

Im having a great time )

You tired of salting my posts like a chimp and trying to figure out why they wont stick?

• 10Salty
Reactions: 9 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
ROFL my SALTS triggered you? You’re fucking complaining about negs?

Did you see me complain? If anything I am encouraging you to keep salting the same post over and over and over and over and over

Lol you’ve been just modding them off, why so mad?

You're almost there, chimp.

hqdefault.jpg

• 6Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Im having a great time )

You tired of salting my posts like a chimp and trying to figure out why they wont stick?

Well you didn’t remove my permissions to view the admin log so I figured it out pretty quickly.

That’s should be key for every mod who sperg-out. Nuke the view permissions of the people you want to fuck with before reeeeing too hard into your spergout. Makes it less obvious how you abused your mod privileges to fuck with people.

• 8Worf
  • 5Like
Reactions: 12 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Well you didn’t remove my permissions to view the admin log so I figured it out pretty quickly.

i dont know how to do that, im pretty new at this abuse of power thing.

• 7Worf
  • 4Salty
  • 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
damn Wakandan, you mad! :smuggly:

upload_2018-2-7_21-33-39.png

• 13Salty
  • 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 18 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
lmao, khorum is so triggered now

it doesnt take much. just throw in some sub talk and watch him go off the rails

upload_2018-2-7_23-12-36.png

• 9Salty
  • 2Like
Reactions: 10 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
i dont know how to do that, im pretty new at this abuse of power thing.
It’s easy. You just lose an argument and make a total fucking ass out of yourself by abusing mod powers to make up for it.

After the Utnayan thing and now modding people’s likes because they piss you off, you’re a grandmaster at it.

Last edited:
  • 8Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
It’s easy. You just lose an argument and make a total fucking ass out of yourself by abusing mod powers to make up for it.

After the Utnayan thing and now modding people’s likes because they piss you off, you’re a grandmaster at it.

I did win the argument, and to prove how butthurt you are about it, you went into other threads looking for dozens of my posts to salt in a row. Im gonna let you in on a little secret to save you a lot of looking. Theyre mostly in this thread. Now get back to work.

• 7Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
good lord, get over it already, also move that off topic post since thats your thing now

where would be an appropriate place for me to post about triggering snowflakes? i dont want to create a whole separate thread for it

• 6Salty
Reactions: 5 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
I did win the argument, and to prove how butthurt you are about it, you went into other threads looking for dozens of my posts to salt in a row. Im gonna let you in on a little secret to save you a lot of looking. Theyre mostly in this thread. Now get back to work.
Hahaha you “won” that argument about as much as your dad “won” your American citizenship. Fucking LOL.

Quick, how much “looking” do I need to do to find your story about how your Russian mail-order mom whored herself to some redneck murderer to get you and your GARBAGE-TIER brother into this country?

• 4Like
  • 2Trump
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 9 users
Status
Not open for further replies.