Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 2 Votes
Title: The Office

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2005-03-24

Creator: Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant, Greg Daniels

Cast: Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, Ed Helms

Overview: The everyday lives of office employees in the Scranton, Pennsylvania branch of the fictional Dunder Mifflin Paper Company.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Thank god. I mean it would feel empty to sit through seasons of awkwardness between Pam and Jim and how their relationship grew and grow to hate them for sucking the comedy out of episodes to now see them enter real dramatic shit happening to them as a couple. Thanks writers for this great fucking comedy.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It would take some kind of give-no-fuck singularity event to make me give any less fucks about Erin's love triangle. Whole Jim/Pam argument was contrived and stupid. I hate this show now. Every character is a piece of shit. And not in a funny The League type way, they're just shitty people.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Show is hard to watch now. I agree that ending was pretty WTF - I hope Jim finally wisens up and dumps that frumpy fat hag. How does she look like that in her mid 30's? Jesus, my grandma at 77 doesn't look or dress much worse.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I didn't mind the serious fight, was nice to see everything not so perfect for once, but man the camera crew and the 'brian' thing was just fucking weird. An argument with Jim is what it took for them to say turn the camera off? Meanwhile they're openly watching people cheat, lie and steal

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
haha yeah turning the camera off made no sense with all the other shit they have filmed

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are you kidding me? Jim is gonna quit the dream job in a big romcom gesture and everything will be all better. Darryl will probably get his job.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I didn't mind the serious fight, was nice to see everything not so perfect for once, but man the camera crew and the 'brian' thing was just fucking weird. An argument with Jim is what it took for them to say turn the camera off? Meanwhile they're openly watching people cheat, lie and steal
To be fair, there are many episodes over the years where they've made it look like the camera crew is being sneaky in what they are recording, going back to the early seasons when they were trying to catch Jim and Pam in candid moments. They'd have them filming through blinds or we'd just get the audio where the camera was aimed at a door or something. Though, they have downplayed the whole documentary aspect much more in recent seasons, talking heads aside.

I just think that now that the show is ending, they've decided they want to show the "behind the scenes" stuff and are trying to contrive a big enough reason for it to make sense for them to do so. Not sure that's going to be a good idea as it does change the feel of the show, and I really don't think people care. Having it be something like Pam cheat on Jim with Brian (who I'm going to assume is behind the documentary and not just the sound guy) would be a really shitty way to end the show.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Pam has turned into a fat, mustachioed, bitchy hagbeast and Jim deserves better. Let her fuck Brian so Darryl and Jim can become roommates in Philly and we can get a spinoff of their wacky escapades in the big city with tons of athlete cameos.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i just watched it to see what the commotion was all about. shit was gay. i was expect Jim to be flipping out screaming or some shit. fuck this gay ass show.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Steve Harvey show was probably the best show I never managed to watch regularly.

Kold_sl

shitlord
I find myself watching this show more out of an OCD need to finish something I started than for actual enjoyment.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database