The official 'Who is the most racist race' thread

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Various threads getting cluttered up with this subject, so here it is in the no limits SS forum - who is most racist of races or factions and why?

Share your thoughts and anecdotes - anything goes - Go!

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Problem with that is Dune Coons want to kill because of religion and nationality not color of skin. So is this limited to race or we talking about people with strong hate? I'd say American ecologically friendly hyper Liberals are about the most hateful people.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i had always heard that Koreans are the most racist people on the planet.
I heard Japanese, where supposedly even Koreans who have lived there for generations are looked down on and treated like shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_issues_in_Japan

ITT: lots of sheltered white kids thinking they know anything about racism.
This reminds me, of the many variations of white person in my neighborhood growing up the Italians were, by a HUGE margin, the most racist. Irish/Polish/German were downright harmonious in comparison.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
germans definitely. us fun loving italians dont mind mixing it up every now and then.
smile.png

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Casual racism has to be Italians. I have many memories of growing up hearing my grandmother calling blacks American Inventors casually, not even with anger, just matter of factly. God I miss that woman.

Close second would be asians in general.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Italians. Easily. Just the most casual racists with the smallest minds ever.

I dont mean native Italians mind you. I mean American Italians. 2nd generation and beyond.

Mooliyan FTW

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Italians/Italian-Americans aren't racist, they just tell it like it is. It's not racist if it's true.

Kinkle_sl

shitlord
I don't have a ton of interaction with asians, but in my experience it's latinos. Fuckers hate minorities like it's 1870.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I'm going to say that Ze Germans won this race by about 6 million points or so, regardless of their attitudes today.