The Originals

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Finally downloaded this show after all the recomendations in the Arrow thread and much better than I expected, only thing I might dislike is so many female chacters. All the originals from vampire diaries are fantastic

Terial

Trakanon Raider
This has been one of my favorite vamp shows in a while, i love all the backstabbing and all the plots. The dynamic between "The originals" is top notch, Klaus is definitely a great char in this show.

Reallly enjoying this show, no emo high school crap.

Way more darker and a lot more blood, that voodoo priest last week warlock was some crazy stuff.
you add to it the backstabbing and plot twists and poltics and its fantastic.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Has a spin off show ever killed the show it came from? This show has killed any desire I had to watch The Vampire Diaries. This is so much better in pretty much every way that I don't think I could stomach to watch TVD again. Watching Klaus take on Marcus's army was badass. I just wish it had gone on longer. He would of killed every single one of them eventually.

Homsar

Enjoyed the episode but super with getting taken out by a fucking shovel was stupid. Also getting real tired of Rebecca getting away with screwing everyone over, also who doesn't screw Klaus over

Raes

Vyemm Raider
All the Rebecca shit is lame retconning anyway. All made up in the last few episodes to add drama. Remember how the only reason she came to New Orleans was cause she was worried about Elijah, then was leaving again, then turned around to help Elijah again. Then all of a sudden, she wants to take Klaus down and has been in love with Marcel this whole time etc. I still think it's a great show, but that and the witches ex machina crap I find irritating. I guess it's worth it to watch Elijah be a distinguished gentleman badass.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
I just wish they would show more creative ways the Originals lay down the law. Elijah using the coins on the coffee shop in TVD was one of my favorite scenes ever.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Rebecca is off the show now it seems. Was a good send off for her character I thought. Character has basically been shit on since The Vampire Diaries.

Homsar

Rebecca is off the show now it seems. Was a good send off for her character I thought. Character has basically been shit on since The Vampire Diaries.
She sucks, also wtf is she going to do to Klous? Didnt he turn marcel?

Raes

Vyemm Raider
She sucks, also wtf is she going to do to Klous? Didnt he turn marcel?
Yeah, she told Marcel about that in a previous episode, and also told him that Klaus can't be killed anyway. Since she didn't know the last white oak stake still existed. The plan was just to incapacitate him for a century or so, so they could run and hide.

Homsar

I dont know why but i hate all the werewolves especially baby mama

Raes

Vyemm Raider
She annoys me a bit too. Mainly because she's never a werewolf. She's always just hot-emo-preggers girl. I also don't get the new werewolf plotline. This ring lets a werewolf not change on the full moon? Are we supposed to forget that Hayley is the one who taught Tyler how to control when he changed?

Homsar

Im curious what all klaus has planned, hopefully there is a massive battle at the end and marcel gets killed or something big.goingto get annoyed if peoplekeep going against klous and not die. Oddly the only female i like is the redheaded witch

Homsar

Is this series worth watching if you've never watched The Vampire Diaries?
You dont need to watch diaries to understand anything. All of the good characters on diaries is on the orinals except one called daemon. I really hope he end up coming over which would make the show even better. I dont know what it is about vampire shows but the females always come off annoying, dracula was maybe yhe only show ive seen where the female characters arent bad

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is the entire first season going to be about Klaus / Rebecca trying to get Elijah back from Marcel / Davina?

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Nope. Elijah's scenes are some of the best and you'll get plenty soon enough.