The Originals

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
First couple episodes i remember getting mad because no elijah. Doesnt really need a spoiler but one thing that bugs me
Elijah was always the loyal true person over the centuries and now he turns his back ect. Klaus is the only one that has any honor for the most part.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Elijah has two priorities above anything else, protect his siblings (from everyone else and each other) and to pull Klaus back from the deep end. Which is why he's so concerned about the baby. I don't see where you think he's being disloyal?

Homsar

Assuming klaus was only wanting the child to breed for one and listening to someone he barely knows over his brother. Stabbing klaus even though rebecca and marcell were the ones plotting ang backstabbing

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Elijah assumed that based on Klaus's past history, he just happened to be wrong this time and that was most likely partly due to the fact that making hybrids that way hadn't occurred to Klaus.

Elijah merely stabbed Klaus to temporarily incapacitate him, he isn't going to allow either of his siblings to kill the other. And Klaus can only be killed with the white oak stake. Although I'm sure the writers will figure out some witch-ex-machina way to kill him.

You seem to forget that Klaus is the one who has daggered (incapacitated) and stored every one of his siblings (including the two that are now dead) for decades at a time, multiple times. And the only reason he hasn't lately (except Elijah, at the beginning of the season) is because the daggers were stolen.

Homsar

All of them can be killed by white oak, it also doesnt make sense why they arent handling Marcel

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Handling how? Kill him? Klaus doesn't want to kill him. Do I really have to explain every nuance? Elijah exiled Marcel, if he had killed him, not only would Klaus be pissed, but Marcel's former subjects probably wouldn't have liked it much either. His character is more interesting alive and planning to take his shit back then as a corpse. The originals can kill pretty much anyone at any time. But that would be pretty boring. Might as well ask why (here and TVD) there's so much neck-snapping instead of heart-ripping.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This series needs more melding with VD - Like how Buffy and Angel did.

Homsar

I dont know, i tried watching one of the recent episodes and it was hard to watch. Damon is the only character i really like on that show. I think iquit watching after they killed off elanas guardian/damons buddy.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Witch-ex-machina, as usual. Wonder how he's going to be a threat now, though? There's no more white oak, as far as we know. Unless the mystical writing on that box is connected to some (original) vampire slaying juju.