The Pale Blue Eye (2022)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Pale Blue Eye (2022)

Genre: Crime, Thriller, Mystery, Horror

Director: Scott Cooper

Cast: Christian Bale, Harry Melling, Gillian Anderson, Robert Duvall, Timothy Spall, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Lucy Boynton, Toby Jones, Charlie Tahan, Harry Lawtey, Simon McBurney, Hadley Robinson, Joseph Brooks, Brennan Keel Cook, Gideon Glick, Fred Hechinger, Matt Helm, Steven Maier, Jack Irving, Brennan Cook

Release: 2022-12-23

Plot: A seasoned detective investigates a series of murders at the U.S. Military Academy in West Point in 1830. He is assisted in his investigation by an intelligent and eager young cadet named Edgar Allan Poe, who will go on to become one of America's most influential authors and the originator of the detective genre.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
A seasoned detective investigates a series of dogs at the U.S. Military Academy in West Point in 1830.

Huh?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I just hope the sequel is called The Big Brown Eye

The movie, "The Pale Pink Eye," follows Nozz, a young man who walks around with a bloodshot eye. Despite the concerning appearance of his eye, Nozz is generally a quiet and reserved person, who keeps to himself and avoids social interaction.

However, when someone finally asks Nozz about the damage to his eyeball, he becomes visibly nervous and refuses to answer. This only raises more questions and suspicion about Nozz and his strange behavior.

As the movie progresses, it is revealed that Nozz's bloodshot eye is the result of a rare genetic condition that causes his eyes to be incredibly sensitive to light. Nozz has spent most of his life avoiding bright lights and staying indoors, which has led to his reclusive and secretive behavior.

Despite the challenges he faces, Nozz is determined to live a normal life and make friends. He meets a kind-hearted girl named Lily, who helps him come to terms with his condition and learn to embrace who he is.

Together, Nozz and Lily embark on a journey of self-discovery and acceptance, as they navigate the challenges of living with a rare condition and try to find a place where they belong.

In the end, Nozz learns to embrace his uniqueness and find the strength to be open and honest with those around him, even if it means facing their judgments and misunderstandings. "The Pale Pink Eye" is a heartwarming tale of friendship, courage, and the power of self-acceptance.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
The movie, "The Pale Pink Eye," follows Nozz, a young man who walks around with a bloodshot eye. Despite the concerning appearance of his eye, Nozz is generally a quiet and reserved person, who keeps to himself and avoids social interaction.

However, when someone finally asks Nozz about the damage to his eyeball, he becomes visibly nervous and refuses to answer. This only raises more questions and suspicion about Nozz and his strange behavior.

As the movie progresses, it is revealed that Nozz's bloodshot eye is the result of a rare genetic condition that causes his eyes to be incredibly sensitive to light. Nozz has spent most of his life avoiding bright lights and staying indoors, which has led to his reclusive and secretive behavior.

Despite the challenges he faces, Nozz is determined to live a normal life and make friends. He meets a kind-hearted girl named Lily, who helps him come to terms with his condition and learn to embrace who he is.

Together, Nozz and Lily embark on a journey of self-discovery and acceptance, as they navigate the challenges of living with a rare condition and try to find a place where they belong.

In the end, Nozz learns to embrace his uniqueness and find the strength to be open and honest with those around him, even if it means facing their judgments and misunderstandings. "The Pale Pink Eye" is a heartwarming tale of friendship, courage, and the power of self-acceptance.
A Deadly Adoption Applause GIF

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm not sure if it's me right now or the show, but I'm 20 mins in and I'm not feeling this at all. It should have been right up my alley, but I'm not quite sure what the fuck is going on here. Fan of Bale, the era and even the emo Poe shit, but something is off.

I'm going to give this another try later this weekend when I'm sober, but interested in hearing what anyone else had to say about this one.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I turned it off after 15 minutes but it was already late and I wasn't really in the mood for a movie.

I also have terrible attention span and can't ignore my phone unless it's in another room

Sanadebe

Trakanon Raider
Watched it lasst night with he wife.

Honestly, it just feels... weak? The twists are kind of pointless, and we never really got all that invested in the characters. The main twist felt like they were trying too hard to do something unexpected.

Shame.

• 1Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Enjoyed it but it’s nothing special. You have to be in the mood for the atmosphere and something slow or else you will spend the whole movie looking at your phone/sleeping.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I liked this pretty well. It wasn't amazing, but the performances were good. Honestly, the most surprising thing to me was how bad Gillian Anderson's performance was throughout. Usually she is on point, but I thought she was the weakest link here.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I liked this pretty well. It wasn't amazing, but the performances were good. Honestly, the most surprising thing to me was how bad Gillian Anderson's performance was throughout. Usually she is on point, but I thought she was the weakest link here.
I was trying to think of the last thing I saw her in and I think it was the Hannibal TV series, which was really good, and she was like you said on point in that series.

Such a shame they canceled it after they got done with the Red Dragon story arc.

• 1Like

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I enjoyed it well enough. decent period piece. I expected all the twists, although hadn't quite put all the pieces together, until they revealed info they hadn't shared entirely.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database