The Peripheral

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Show was cool - not everything can be true detective s1, da wire, or Dark. It’s fine to pick at stuff, but in the end I think it’s going to be she sacrificed her real world existence for the uploaded sim of her consciousness - get there how you want, but that’s what it’s gonna be!

maybe

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I mean I enjoyed Matrix: Revolutions so my bar isn't the same as many sci-fi fans haha. Sometimes you gotta just sit back and enjoy the spectacle and pretend it makes sense!

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I finally finished this and I'm pretty much in agreement with everything said there with two exceptions. Female god mode is fine since they are all robots basically. The police detective makes my skin crawl and I can't even look at my tv during those scenes. Ok, there is some exaggeration there but not much. I really liked the tech built in to the brother and his crew. I'll keep going next season but it's going to have to grab me quickly.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I bet the first two episodes next season get lost in the weeds then the third one pulls it back with some awesome action sequences

• 1Worf

Oldbased

> Than U
Sucks. Not the strikes but because show was ok. Question is the strikes have not been going THAT long, how was the next season not already wrote by then.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I believe most of the behind the camera personnel had swapped to the Fallout show.

I'm torn; while it was one of the few 2022 shows I watched, I also think this would have Westworld-ed and become unrecognizable before long (especially given the nonsensical finale).

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
It did that. Still sad, liked the linking optics and the blonde ho. Oh well.
Enjoying Shelter on Prime more than most tv series atm.
First episode for s2 invasion on Apple wasn't all that bad either.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
It's telling that I don't remember any of the names or terminology less than a year out, but the future timeline plans on setting off a nuke to wipe out their city in the present timeline, so Hit Girl generates another timeline in the future, somehow transfers her consciousness to that third timeline, then arranges her present self to get killed off. There's also some non-reveals that the bad guys in the future are in fact bad guys.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Pity, it's not like the show was the greatest thing ever, but there's an awfully long list of things I'd cancel first, even if you just count amazon shows. ( I'm looking at YOU WoT )

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users