The Protocols of the (Learned) Elders of Zion WAS A HOAX

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Himeo is going soft on us.

I started this thread as a troll, but then I read the book.

Anyone with a passing knowledge of history will:

1) Instantly recognize it's real.

2) Recoil in horror that the Jews run shit.

3) Figure out it's a bad idea to pass this information around.

@Amod please delete this thread.

• 1Picard
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
wazap

Big Himeo, they are looking for an explanation on the implications of the Negative Harvest in the lumie thread.

Instead of posting here how about breaking the uninitiated masses off a little something over there?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

lol amod while at it may want to delete a few other threads if we are worried about being found out!

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Fair enough. But, I wash my hands of it.

Do not read The Protocols of the (Learned) Elders of Zion.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
While I'm here Himeo, I did have some correspondence with a capital M who says he is more than a little displeased with your about-face regarding this topic.

Simply put-- it looks incredible and unbelievable. I think you really need to take a pause and think about your recent behavior. If this becomes the norm I just don't see it going over very well. They'll give you the chop, and I'm not talking about your fucking foreskin either.

Ridas

Pay to play forum

giphy.gif

• 1Worf

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Dear Mossad,

Please understand that this thread was supposed to be a troll thread. I honestly believed you when you said the Protocols were a hoax.

When I realized my mistake I tried to delete the thread, but these mean FoH people won't let it vanish.

If you're going to punish someone for this thread, please let it be Kiroy. He fucks dolphins, IRL.

Love,

Himeo

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Sex is their way of saying hello want to be in my pod? Its not Kiroy's problem they try to auto-invite everyone to guild.

Take the dolphin species officership away.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Need to throw up the Jew signal to Sterling.

Gotham needs you.

• 1Worf

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Btw, after more research the Protocols are a Jesuit hoax. I apologize for the anti-Semitism, and Mossad can suck my dick.

• 1Blown

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
The Jesuits, the Pope, the Anti-Christ, but ultimately... you're too blue pill basic for me to tell you what's really going on.

Last edited:

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I divined a scripture for you, Zzen Zzen . This is an ancient diss track to you from Jesus Christ our Lord.

11 Because sentence against an euill worke is not executed speedily; therefore the heart of the sonnes of men is fully set in them to doe euill.

12 ¶ Though a sinner doe euill an hundred times, and his dayes be prolonged; yet surely I know that it shall be well with them that feare God, which feare before him.

13 But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall hee prolong his dayes which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before God.

14 There is a vanitie which is done vpon the earth, that there be iust men vnto whom it happeneth according to the worke of the wicked: againe, there be wicked men, to whom it happeneth according to the worke of the righteous: I said, that this also is vanitie.

15 Then I commended mirth, because a man hath no better thing vnder the Sunne, then to eate and to drinke, and to be merrie: for that shall abide with him of his labour, the dayes of his life, which God giueth him vnder the Sunne.

16 ¶ When I applied mine heart to know wisedome, and to see the busines that is done vpon the earth: (for also there is that neither day nor night seeth sleepe with his eyes.)

17 Then I behelde all the worke of God, that a man cannot finde out the worke that is done vnder the Sunne: because though a man labour to seeke it out, yea further though a wise man thinke to know it, yet shall hee not be able to finde it.

Get rekt.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sigh. This is why I don't read the politics thread anymore. Jews/Israeli lobby is the ultimate panacea for the small minded.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Honestly when I saw this thread I thought it was going to be about the cyclops thing in So Ro and the fast running boots of EQ.