The Queen's Gambit

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Yeah I find basically any depressant works better for coding, when the stereotype is the opposite. idk, different goals I guess.

I am absolute garbage at programming compared to you guys. Over a decade ago I was working on some type of "media front end software", and multiple times I was able to write some code that solved a problem when I was piss drunk, and wake up and barely remember I wrote it. I also had success with going to sleep thinking about a problem I was trying to solve, and figuring out a solution in my sleep. The brain is weird as fuck. Language was Objective-C.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Men will complain and call a movie unrealistic because it shows the wrong model of a helicopter during a given point in the Vietnam War but women point out that a TV show depicting a woman competing in a predominantly male space without having to overcome huge hurdles regarding unwelcome threats and harassment is unrealistic and they're the crazy ones?

She's not going to scissor you

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Men will complain and call a movie unrealistic because it shows the wrong model of a helicopter during a given point in the Vietnam War but women point out that a TV show depicting a woman competing in a predominantly male space without having to overcome huge hurdles regarding unwelcome threats and harassment is unrealistic and they're the crazy ones?

Fucking NPC thinks this is the pinnacle of tv storytelling

go-home-gamer-girl.jpg

Bad news for you. Nobody mocks you because you're (supposedly) a girl, its because you constantly say dumb shit

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Just binge watched this entire show the other day. Super good, highly recommend even if you don't know a single thing about chess. It's very similar to the movie Whiplash which if anyone hasn't seen is also a must watch.