The Reddit Thread

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
That is some pointless tech. All the work of moving your arms as if youre controlling a physical object without any of the tactile feedback you get from controlling a physical object.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
hated it damon wayans GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
what kind of fucking bullshit is this? Who the fuck has time to wait 30 seconds for a steering wheel to appear? Right now I can sit in my car, and I'm fucking gone in a couple of seconds. These faggot engineers who made this are clueless morons. It's not even a tech demo. it's more, be at awe for we have motion detection and slow-ass moving parts. Are you amazed?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
We were supposed to be flying and hovering by now. Instead they're adding mimes to clown cars.

• 6Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 8 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
She had to look across the car at the music icon to use it? This thing is an accident waiting to happen. Just make everything voice controlled FFS and make it self drive reliably.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Axiel

Molten Core Raider
0:46 "Look at this! I'm actually moving the dial, with my hand!"

Peak German engineering, indeed.

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
It reminds me of the mid/late 90s when "VR" for such things as Internet chatrooms to entire computer file systems were all the rage (see the Michael Douglas film Disclosure). I never understood why anyone would want to walk to a special machine. Put on VR goggles. Walk (in VR) to a filing cabinet. Place a file there to save it. All when you can do the same damn thing in 2 seconds using a mouse in your OS. Or, if you want the Internet chatroom thing, back then you could be chatting in multiple chatrooms simultaneously. It takes 2 seconds to close or open a new one. Why "VR walk" to another digital room to go talk to people?

• 3Like