The Rehearsal

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
We get it, you're retarded.

She didn't pick the black guy over the white guys, the white guys wanted nothing to do with her. Not all guys simp over every woman so hard they'll happily take a dog's sloppy seconds.

And if this was supposed to be woke shit they wouldn't have made the black guy a complete psycho. If anything this reinforces the stereotype that black guys will bang anything

Got'em

1660503323039.png

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And by the end of the episode the black guy nopes her too. Girl is a whack job. The show is “staged” in a sense but the outside people don’t know that.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Why does she taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalk like thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis? Are all American womeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen this duuuuuuuuuuuuumb

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

No big "meta" reveal but the finale was pretty dark in terms of psychological impact on young "adam". Just goes to show how impressionable young kids are!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Weird show. The finale was pretty damn dark. I got a pretty good laugh when he says to the kid "Cuz Im your Daddy" and the kid whispers "Wait arent you my Mommy".

ShakyJake

<Donor>
That was a finale? Dammit. Yeah, I don't know how much of this is for comedy vs real Nathan. Rather sad.

Last edited: