The Rerolled Tits thread

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
So yeah, posted last msg in the wrong area. This thread is dedicated to Rerolled tits. No rerolled sign on this chick, I'm pretty sure she'd be against it. But fuck it, the new boards deserve tits.

Rules of posting images here are
  • Has to have rerolled tagged on paper or them
  • OR You can prove you are providing Original content given to you or taken by you.

My proof is you all should know that I am Science and Tits, and some times ass. If you don't know, then now you do and nice to meet you.
rrr_img_2545.jpg

rrr_img_2545.jpg

Brad2770

Did this over at MoreNetz, but didnt get it posted in time before it came down.

rrr_img_2551.jpg

rrr_img_2551.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Without a FOHSS, RRSS, etc these are just really shitty quality pics. C'mon now.

grimshaw_sl

shitlord
Agreed. Need RRSS tags to qualify otherwise just your usual random camwhore google style pic. I'm currently trying to get a friend to RRSS her C cup implants and maybe vagcon. Although pics or it didnt happen.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Agreed. Need RRSS tags to qualify otherwise just your usual random camwhore google style pic. I'm currently trying to get a friend to RRSS her C cup implants and maybe vagcon. Although pics or it didnt happen.
you could have done a quick google image lookup and discovered that they were legit. i'm never going to have a girl write foh or rickrolled or anything on her tits because then i would have to explain to everyone i show in real life about internet forums.

anyway, fuck you guys, you don't want big fat juicy tits on a sexy 18 year old girl? fine, enjoy these nasty sasquatch tits instead.

rrr_img_2885.jpg

BOOM SHAKALAKA

keg out

rrr_img_2885.jpg

rrr_img_2885.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Why did you edit out those hot 0.025 megapixel shots? Keg, I am disappoint. If she asks what rrss means, you simply ask her to shut her trap and bust out the Sharpie. Why would you care what an 18 year old thinks?