Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: The Sea Beast (2022)

Tagline: Hit the high seas.

Genre: Animation, Adventure, Family, Fantasy

Director: Chris Williams

Cast: Karl Urban, Zaris-Angel Hator, Jared Harris, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Benjamin Plessala, Somali Rose, Kaya McLean, Davis Pak, Helen Sadler, Xana Tang, Alex Wyndham, Brian T. Delaney, Ian Mercer, Shannon Chan-Kent, Max Mittelman, Paul Chowdhry, Jim Carter, Doon Mackichan, Dan Stevens, Rajia Baroudi, Kathy Burke, Emily O'Brien, David S. Lee

Release: 2022-06-24

Runtime: 119

Plot: In an era when terrifying beasts roamed the seas, monster hunters were celebrated heroes. None were more beloved than the great Jacob Holland. But when young Maisie Brumble stows away on his fabled ship, he's saddled with an unexpected ally. Together they embark on an epic journey into uncharted waters and make history.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
This is in my top 3 kids movies to watch with my daughter. Absolutely love this movie and it's right up there with Moana and Wreck it Ralph for us. If you have kids, give this a watch if you haven't already. The dialogue is great pretty much the whole way through.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It gets my approval. My daughter and son were both sitting on the couch will there hand held devices watching or playing whatever. I turned this movie on (in addition to their hand helds) and probably within 30ish minutes, they put the hand helds away on their own and focused on the movie.

That's a good sign in my book.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database