The Secret Life of Pets (2016)

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Secret Life of Pets

Tagline: Think this is what they do all day?

Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Animation, Family

Director: Chris Renaud

Cast: Louis C.K., Eric Stonestreet, Kevin Hart, Jenny Slate, Lake Bell, Bobby Moynihan, Albert Brooks, Ellie Kemper, Hannibal Buress, Dana Carvey, Steve Coogan, Tara Strong, Chris Renaud, Michael Beattie, Sandra Echeverría, Jaime Camil, Kiely Renaud, Jason Marsden, Mona Marshall, Brian T. Delaney, Bill Farmer, Jan Rabson, Ken Schretzmann, John Kassir, Danny Mann, Jim Ward, Tyler Werrin, Bob Bergen, Jim Cummings, Jess Harnell, Laraine Newman

Release: 2016-06-18

Runtime: 87

Plot: The quiet life of a terrier named Max is upended when his owner takes in Duke, a stray whom Max instantly dislikes.

ohkcrlho

[CONTAINER][POSTER]View attachment 98523[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: The Secret Life of Pets (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Animation[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Family[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Chris Renaud[/DIRECTOR], [DIRECTOR]Yarrow Cheney[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Louis C.K.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eric Stonestreet[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kevin Hart[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jenny Slate[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lake Bell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bobby Moynihan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Albert Brooks[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ellie Kemper[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hannibal Buress[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dana Carvey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Steve Coogan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tara Strong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Renaud[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Beattie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sandra Echeverría[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jaime Camil[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kiely Renaud[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bob Bergen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Marsden[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jim Cummings[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mona Marshall[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brian T. Delaney[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Laraine Newman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bill Farmer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jan Rabson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jess Harnell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ken Schretzmann[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Kassir[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Danny Mann[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jim Ward[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tyler Werrin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jan Josef Liefers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jan Josef Liefers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dietmar Bär[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Fahri Yardım[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Martina Hill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stefanie Heinzmann[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jella Haase[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Uwe Ochsenknecht[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Frederick Lau[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Florian Mundt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mario Barth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dieter Hallervorden[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ralf Richter[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-06-18[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]87[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The quiet life of a terrier named Max is upended when his owner takes in Duke, a stray whom Max instantly dislikes.[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

ohkcrlho

WLQN5aiQG8wc9SeKwixW7pAR8K.jpg

Title: The Secret Life of Pets

Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Animation, Family

Director: Chris Renaud

Cast: Louis C.K., Eric Stonestreet, Kevin Hart, Jenny Slate, Lake Bell, Bobby Moynihan, Albert Brooks, Ellie Kemper, Hannibal Buress, Dana Carvey, Steve Coogan, Tara Strong, Chris Renaud, Michael Beattie, Sandra Echeverría, Jaime Camil, Kiely Renaud, Jason Marsden, Mona Marshall, Brian T. Delaney, Bill Farmer, Jan Rabson, Ken Schretzmann, John Kassir, Danny Mann, Jim Ward, Tyler Werrin, Bob Bergen, Jim Cummings, Jess Harnell, Laraine Newman

Release: 2016-06-18

Runtime: 87

Plot: The quiet life of a terrier named Max is upended when his owner takes in Duke, a stray whom Max instantly dislikes.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I feel sorry for the dogs involved in the inevitable mixer massage accidents this movie will cause.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I heard the voice of the first dog and was like "Louie CK!". Then it really was him. Awesome.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Expected more from this. Not a grand slam like Minions. Less comedy, more pet/family/moral story/adventure.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I have agree with you...they should have made it more about what the initial commercials showed. It had its moments and I thought Kevin Hart as the rabbit was the best.

More of pets doing silly/cute things while owners are gone at work. Less of animal gangs living in the sewers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It was acceptable, but it was a much different story than the first trailers made it out to be. But I guess you couldn't get much of a plot with nothing but things that pets do while their owners are at work. It lasted all of 2 minutes in trailer. Maybe 3 minutes in the movie.

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
And despite all of these complaints my kids still love it and watch it constantly at home, know all of the pets names (kids are 5,3 and 2). Lesson of the story = kids have shit taste in movies.

Siliconemelons

Haven't seen it - wife got word via mommy movie review network that "the main plot is an animal trying to kill its owner" - so its been axed and put in the category of "nope" along with that darn peppa pig

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I have agree with you...they should have made it more about what the initial commercials showed. It had its moments and I thought Kevin Hart as the rabbit was the best.

More of pets doing silly/cute things while owners are gone at work. Less of animal gangs living in the sewers.

This. I should have known better...but I was really expecting this. I was very disappointed.

Side note: I have come around on Kevin Hart. That fucker has grown me with every movie he makes. Considering he is making movies at a Sam Jackson rate he has clearly become the most likely black funny man in my life since Pre-Scientology Will Smith. I wish I could quit you Kevin Hart.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Every single thing out of Kevin Hart's mouth is fucking hilarious. I love that man.

I guess I haven't seen too many of his movies, but I've watched and listened to a ton of his stand up.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database