The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sounds cool, I'm more likely to see it now. From the previews it just looked like some boring ass office worker who daydreams about actually doing something in his life but doesn't do shit for two hours except day dream until he realizes that everything he needs in life is there for him.
that basically is the essence of the movie, except the adventures really did happen. The slide is the "quintessence" of life. Walter had the slide to begin with it was just hidden, he needed someone who truly respected to tell him, since the last man that he ever respected was his father. So he travels halfway around the world to have this other father figure to him tell him that he had it all along.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Sounds cool, I'm more likely to see it now. From the previews it just looked like some boring ass office worker who daydreams about actually doing something in his life but doesn't do shit for two hours except day dream until he realizes that everything he needs in life is there for him.
Make sure you are not even remotely sleepy or you will be out within 10 minutes.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Was awsome. Felt like into the wild for grown ups to me. We can all relate to him in some way.