The Seven Psychopaths

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

sole

Molten Core Raider
Movie was great, and gotta agree with the love for Rockwell. Hard to steal the screen from Walken, but he knocked it out of the park in this.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You left out Guy Fleeman inGalaxy Quest!

Also, this was great.

ry8Lf9o.gif
shit! And I just saw galaxy quest again last weekend. He was great in that.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Honestly best movie I've seen like this since Pulp Fiction. idc if it's not the same etc etc reminds me of it and both amazing

But can anyone explain the scene where he is on Peyote and sees his wife then Billy says it was him. Was it him or was he bullshitting honestly can;t hear if they say great or grey half the time and really curious because I've watched t 5 times and only part I don't get
I get the bug in his face and all that I just don't know if Bily was really yelling shit or just making believe he was

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I took it at face value, Billy was fucked up and did it. How else did he know the "all gray" stuff? And I don't get the impression that he was big on lying to his friends for the most part. Psychopathic and deranged, plenty of omissions, but honest in what he does day.

Also, when he shot at Woody Harrelson's back was hilarious. "I was aiming for his spine!"

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I took it at face value, Billy was fucked up and did it. How else did he know the "all gray" stuff? And I don't get the impression that he was big on lying to his friends for the most part. Psychopathic and deranged, plenty of omissions, but honest in what he does day.

Also, when he shot at Woody Harrelson's back was hilarious. "I was aiming for his spine!"
Dude I'm watching it for the 3rd time today. Everthing he says after him shooting the girl in the stomach is amazing. Honestly top 5 movies I've seen lol.

ps I'm at that part now lol first time I watched it it scared the shit out of me then I was like whaaaat then died laughing

Cool_Dude_sl

shitlord
Great flick. Hated to see it end. Sam Rockwell and Christopher Walken were awesome as usual. I don't know why I didn't care for Colin Farrell 10 years ago (ish), but I've really enjoyed him in everything I've seen lately (In Bruges, Fright Night, London Boulevard), including this.

Rockwell's screenplay shootout description is probably my favorite ~6 minutes of cinema in the last year. Fucking hilarious.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1931533/

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
What did people like so much about this movie? I didn't find myself wanting to turn it off but I wouldn't recommend it or watch it again. Maybe I am just not dark enough and the "message" flew over my head (shrug)

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
While not a groundbreaking film, it was fun and had many clever bits to it. Definitely not the same ole same ole crap that usually comes out.

Shardokar_sl

shitlord
Yep pretty much enjoyed this movie too, as for Wuyley, its has an original scenario, great acting fairly enouth to be recommanded (75% of movie dont dont have these).