The "Shit I just lost" thread.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My dad left a 32gb stick at my house the other week to give him some movies and Top Gear, forgot it when he left. Had me mail it to him. Took 4 days to go from PA to VA, and when he got it there was just a ripped up envelope in a plastic bag with an apology note from the post office.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
My goddamn glasses have been missing for a week. I wear contacts so I don't use them much but I do need them once in a while. And I really don't want to pay $100-200 to replace a pair of glasses I only wear for about 2 hours a week, max.

I blame the 1 year old in our home.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Bought my last pair from Zenni as well. Definitely worth the price. I really only wear my glasses at home, but they are pretty nice and seem to be holding up well.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I had problems with my last Zenni glasses, they made me dizzy as hell. I tried getting used to them for about a month, then gave up and went back to my old pair.

They probably have some kind of return policy, but I didn't act on it.

Edited to say: I really thought this was about Mist losing her virginity.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
lol @ the virgin thing. It crossed my mind as well.

Come to think of it, my Zenni frames made me a bit dizzy at first as well(or at least things looked just "off" at first). I was used to them after a couple days though.

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
Lost my glasses in a drunken stupor about a year ago, about 700$ down the drain. Now I'm using my no.2 glasses that is probably close to 10 years old. I can't see shit, but I'm also a lazy cheapskate so they'll do for now >.<

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Lost my glasses in a drunken stupor about a year ago, about 700$ down the drain. Now I'm using my no.2 glasses that is probably close to 10 years old. I can't see shit, but I'm also a lazy cheapskate so they'll do for now >.<
Ok, I will bite. WHAT glasses cost 700 bucks?

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
And where can Brahma get a pair of them in electric yellow!?
68nc2uG.jpg

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I paid $600 for a pair of Bulgari frames and lenses. The frames are titanium whatever and the lenses were the top of the line scratchproof whatevers. I bought them literally 10 years ago from this month. Still use them to this day.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Lost my cx 400 headphones about a month ago. Ended up picking up some S4's to replace them.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My wife had some cx 400's and I thought they were pretty good. Then I got some S4's and wondered what the hell I was thinking about those cx's

( ???)

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Not terribly recent but I'm still pissed about it, but lost a Gopro when riding through some trails on my bike over Thanksgiving. Tried out a new attachment method that obviously didn't work and didn't see it was missing till it was too late and it was getting dark.

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
Ok, I will bite. WHAT glasses cost 700 bucks?
Armani-frame, scratch proof, anti reflex, extra thin glasses etc. etc. I usually go all in on the rare occasion I buy glasses (regretting it now
smile.png
) And I'm pretty much blind as a bat without glasses so they were quite strong as well.

Aaaaand everything is expensive in Norway, at least it feels like it. >.<

And where can Brahma get a pair of them in electric yellow!?
Rofl.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Armani-frame, scratch proof, anti reflex, extra thin glasses etc. etc. I usually go all in on the rare occasion I buy glasses (regretting it now
smile.png
) And I'm pretty much blind as a bat without glasses so they were quite strong as well.

Aaaaand everything is expensive in Norway, at least it feels like it. >.<

Rofl.
Don't encourage him man!

I lost my Oakleys...felt like I lost a friend lemme tell you. I can no longer look like Denzel. Sad day indeed.

Silence_sl

shitlord
I had problems with my last Zenni glasses, they made me dizzy as hell. I tried getting used to them for about a month, then gave up and went back to my old pair.

They probably have some kind of return policy, but I didn't act on it.

Edited to say: I really thought this was about Mist losing her virginity.
Zenni's products are all over the place in quality. Also, if you have the frames with the single titanium bridge and no other supports, order spare frames. That bridge is a cinch to snap, and can do so even if you are quite careful with them.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First pair I ordered were half frames. Looked great but the corner support that holds the wire cable thing that holds the lens in cracked in like 3 weeks. Only order full frames plastic now and they've been solid as a rock. But yeah I'd be cautious ordering any of the more fragile styles if you are going cheap. Not sure on the quality of their more expensive frames.