The Signal

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Odd that there was no thread on this. Came out last week and finally had time to see it this morning. I found it to be pretty good, i like what they were trying to do and i enjoyed the sci fi aspect they brought into it. It could have been a bit better but over all, i quite enjoyed it.

Trailer:

Terial

Trakanon Raider
yea, from the trailer i assumed guy gets some sort of super abilities and is being hunted etc... but nope
smile.png

Don't get me wrong there is something going on, but i'm not saying
smile.png
But it's not Akira like.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well, that was a pretty trippy movie. I sort of liked it, but I can't really explain why, or even why I'm not raving about it either. I don't even think the ending really bothered me, because I didn't really see how it was going to end where I was totally satisfied either. Just a trippy movie is the best I can explain. I know that doesn't help anyone trying to decide if they want to watch it, so I guess I'd say if you like these indie looking sci-fi films, give it a shot. If not, maybe give it a pass.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
what a fucking trip. So there all aliens? this fucking ending...
spoilers? Are you sure that was what the ending meant? What about the tattoos and the numbers on the exterior shot at the end? I don't think I understood it either.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
The entry in Wikipedia adds a tiny bit more of an explanation to the ending, but not much more than that.