The Sleeper - Round 2

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Do you guys remember when Kegz posted on his forum that he was going in for an interview with SoE as a dev and it was probably for the best that he disassociate his name from his own Emu?

Im guess he didn't get called back for round two.

Abacab

Golden Knight of the Realm
Thinking back on it, I should've trained Peace Pipe/Dutchmasters off P99 instead of allowing them to exist cause they were a small guild; cause it seems like giving Toop a free pass didn't do me any favors.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I keep getting their spam mail but I'm forum banned there for telling everyone they're wasting their time n kegz is still in control lol

Anyway Friday summed it up. I got zoneaggroed once then killed repeatedly for farming boats in OOT lol. But yeah his buddy was a guide so he used invul to solo ST TOV to get loot for his toons.

He took me to ST once with his guide char to kill mobs and the "new" owner saw me solo in ST next to a dead warder n banned me. Was comical..

He also said that the new owners weren't kegz but kegz was still behind the scenes owner. It's too bad I had a lot of fun there I wish the server did better.

I did enjoy kegz minecraft server, was some good times

Allowing people to four box though.. new low.

Abacab

Golden Knight of the Realm
Kegz still spamming emails
Genocidal Tendencies, the only guild on the box left en-masse cause no fixes being made
I expect another wipe when population dies off, only to be restarted with no actual bug fixes.

His last dev log:

"TOFS 6th floor key drop fixed."

Took him what 3+ years to add one item to a NPC in the database, lol

axeman_sl

shitlord
I occasionally glance at their forum just to chuckle at the memories of the big 2013 Kegz meltdown. Clearly the server is 100% dead, I'd be surprised if it has more than like ten players. He's the most incompetent, worthless GM ever and his project will go down in history as an example of what not to do when starting a server. A total, all-encompassing failure during which he exposed his complete idiocy and mental health issues.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is Kegz in boston? I thought his location was revealed when he got exposed for DDOSing p99.

Like. California or some shit.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I remember this. I believe you even reported it when you found the bug and still got banned for it.
I reported it, then he said okay and went to bed, so I figured hey this is a pretty big bug and the guy just went to bed instead, so I said hey I'll use it until the morning to get some extra xp (lol) but he woke up, checked my log, then when I logged in, in the ocean of tears, all the monsters in the zone came at me, brought my cleric to res me, he slapped shit out of my cleric and /killed him. Then deleveled both of my characters (but only one had killed the canoes since it was an xp grab before he fixed it in my point of view).

I got banned and unbanned a few times, the second time I forget why but the guy said if I "hung out" around his mumble maybe I could change his mind, I played on his minecraft server (which was fun) with some of his RL friends, who all seem to agree he was a rager but had good intentions. Eventually after maybe 2 months of asking him everyday (lol) he and his wife had a "chat" and decided my dedicated annoyance had earned my unbanning. If minecraft wasnt so fun I wouldnt have lasted.

holy fuck he finally claims to fix the TOFS key drop, I remember when he said he fixed it before and I sat on that floor for hours and even had him come there, then leave and never say anything about it being broken and me being right.

yes I keep getting spammed, its annoying. It says to reply with unsubscribe or something, did it about four times and still have it. I'm also forum banned from telling everyone that the "new owners" are simply puppets and kegz still owns it (quoted from his guide friend)

now with that progression server starting up, rather play there.