The Spring 2019 Anime Thread

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Upcoming shit:

Gonna be busy season for me already:

Cop Craft - looks interesting.
Multi Target Mom - gonnna give this a try..mom plays and is OP probably from years of building the character..hope it's gonna be funny.
Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - I'm a fate nut already.

Finally:

DanMachi season 2? Fuck yes! BELL SAMA!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I really liked Fairy Gone, even though it felt like it was an introduction to the world.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
That animation in demon slayer. That shit has not gone down once this season.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That animation in demon slayer. That shit has not gone down once this season.

Zenitsu is kind of a faggot though. Even with his badass thunder sword powers and sleepwalk fighting.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Great episode of OPM.
Clipboard01.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Season 2 of Isekai Quartet coming soon!

Great ending to season 1 and looking forward to see who the "Transfer Students" are for S2. Maybe Slime, maybe Goblin Slayer..who knows.

• 1Like

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lol maybe i'm just high, but I fuckin' love the sound effects they use whenever Genos throws a punch/kick or whatever.

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This orange twat in Demon Slayer basically ruins the show. Holy fuck what an annoying character.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
This orange twat in Demon Slayer basically ruins the show. Holy fuck what an annoying character.

I'm still an episode or two behind, and the little I've seen of him makes me not want to see anymore of him.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, last two episodes were ruined because of that character... he is worse than Asta (and I thought that could not be possible).

• 1Like

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Season 2 of Isekai Quartet coming soon!

Great ending to season 1 and looking forward to see who the "Transfer Students" are for S2. Maybe Slime, maybe Goblin Slayer..who knows.

I'd say those two are unlikely, just because from what I can tell they arent under the Kadokawa umbrella like the current 4. Just looking at the list there's a few recent Iskeai shows that I'd bet are in the running...

Shield Hero
Isekai Izakaya
In Another World With My Smartphone
Kakuriyo
Death March to The Parallel World Rhapsody

...though most of those aren't nearly as good. Few others that just caught my eye in the same genre were SAO, .hack, and NGNL. But they have like a billion properties, so who knows.

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
I'd say those two are unlikely, just because from what I can tell they arent under the Kadokawa umbrella like the current 4. Just looking at the list there's a few recent Iskeai shows that I'd bet are in the running...

Shield Hero
Isekai Izakaya
In Another World With My Smartphone
Kakuriyo
Death March to The Parallel World Rhapsody

...though most of those aren't nearly as good. Few others that just caught my eye in the same genre were SAO, .hack, and NGNL. But they have like a billion properties, so who knows.

This guy has an interesting take that it's gonna be an anime owned by the same group and that is.......

Log Horizon - I'd love to see Naotsugu and Akatsuki interaction with the rest. Shiroe would fit right in with Ainz and Tanya.

Also other tidbits from below..apparently Tanya the Evil & Overlord writers are D&D buddies and there won't be more Overlord unless Tanya gets a S2 & S3.

• 2Like