The Stock Trading and Shitposting thread.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Post up your day trade profits Big Rule. 🙄
I'm but a humble learner, sitting rapt while I observe the machinations of those farther along the journey than me as I sponge up the knowledge and wisdom.

While you wallow in darkness, bereft of GAINNNNNZ
SAD

• 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Okay I am a moron in stonks so shitpost away.. I bought DWAC when truth opened that they were going public via them… it didn’t happen and crapped out, I am down like 70%

what does the news that they approved the whatever with truth and digital world acquisition corp mean?

Also I am cursed, whatever I buy will crash and i will have magically bought at the high lol

• 1Diamond Hands
  • 1Launch Fail
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
What do you mean it didnt happen? DWAC is still going to take TMTG (Truth Social) public as far as I know.

When did you buy them? How are you down 70%? The stock never dropped that much

Siliconemelons

Well didn’t happen I mean, it didn’t happen “fast” I suppose. I bought it back in like 2021

I was asking what will happen to the stock if it’s like a split or a merger or something

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Hey Foler Foler are you looking forward to tomorrow when you can finally make a crisp sawbuck and qualify for the discord?

Oh, wait, I forgot! Markets are closed tomorrow... tough luck bro

• 1Seriously?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Stock Pals is killing it right now. Everyone is making mad tendies

• 1Mic Drop

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Hey Foler Foler are you looking forward to tomorrow when you can finally make a crisp sawbuck and qualify for the discord?

Oh, wait, I forgot! Markets are closed tomorrow... tough luck bro
Yeah it’s Presidents’ Day. Not sure what the joke is here. Stock pals suck. I recently joined Fund Friends and it’s amazing the amount of wealth being generated in this community.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Any day trade pros should consider this stock. It was bouncing between low $6 and high $5. Last weeks disappointing earnings sent it to $4.50 before recovering to $5.20, now it's at $4.78. So potential to bounce back to $5+ tomorrow

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Any day trade pros should consider this stock. It was bouncing between low $6 and high $5. Last weeks disappointing earnings sent it to $4.50 before recovering to $5.20, now it's at $4.78. So potential to bounce back to $5+ tomorrow
Volume sucks, wont touch it.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

1708390582443.png

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar if you want I can try to get you into Fund Friends. However you’ll have to pass a test….

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar if you want I can try to get you into Fund Friends. However you’ll have to pass a test….

post here the best piece of advice you got from Fund Friends in the past week and i'll consider it based on the quality of the advice

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
post here the best piece of advice you got from Fund Friends in the past week and i'll consider it based on the quality of the advice
Lmao this guy trying to get Fund Friends advice while not even being a member. This isn’t goodwill bro.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Listen if you want wisdom for wealth for life, then come hang with Fund Friends. If you wanna blow your load and end up poor when one trade inevitably goes sideways, then go with stock pals.

I just consider you a friend and want to see you crush it.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Listen if you want wisdom for wealth for life, then come hang with Fund Friends. If you wanna blow your load and end up poor when one trade inevitably goes sideways, then go with stock pals.

I just consider you a friend and want to see you crush it.

Monday morning crew over at Fund Friends

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Fund Friend’s fund of the day is: VOO. Have a great day friends!