The Stock Trading and Shitposting thread.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Ya I was feeling brave after the gains during the day today. Bought some shares of it when you posted. Actually made $500 on it but it’s $50 after taxes in MA

Bro, congratulations on your huge win! That's fantastic!

You made more money in 10 minutes than Foler Foler has in 10 months!

Is there any advice that you'd like to give to all the traders out there!?

Creslin

Trakanon Raider

My advice is yolo all your money on moonshots (literal and figurative)

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
My advice is yolo all your money on moonshots (literal and figurative)
Cap Off Mixed Martial Arts GIF by UFC

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

That’s actually false. I made about 22k today alone.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
bro, are you in a sodium ETF? because you are SAAAALTY
Bro, I’m over here making consistent fat gains with a healthy risk weighting and minimum effort.

I’m doing great!

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If any of you degenerate day trading gamblers want to actually get serious about the long term game of active trading, there is an open house for all of next week in a private trade group I am a part of. Standard membership cost is pretty high, but a free week that you can take a peek and I can vouch for the legitimacy of it. I've traded with the mentor for the last 4 years or so and he comes from a pro trading career prior to this. The room focuses 99% if it's attention to trading Large Cap stocks (with the occasional options plays), so none of theses easily manipulated low float penny stocks. Long term profits with Large Caps is far more appealing to myself vs small caps that can devastate an account quick.

Don't get sucked up in these retarded WSB Discord groups.

- fusionelitetrading.com

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Just bought 50 shares of RKLB. They fit a small launch vehicle niche and no competitor of theirs has made it to being publicly traded or been as successful yet. It’s near its 52 week low. They just successfully grew space drugs to treat AIDs so I see a lot of potential in this. This is a 15-20 year hold as I don’t see the industry growing anywhere near as fast as say the current semiconductor environment.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
If any of you degenerate day trading gamblers want to actually get serious about the long term game of active trading, there is an open house for all of next week in a private trade group I am a part of. Standard membership cost is pretty high, but a free week that you can take a peek and I can vouch for the legitimacy of it. I've traded with the mentor for the last 4 years or so and he comes from a pro trading career prior to this. The room focuses 99% if it's attention to trading Large Cap stocks (with the occasional options plays), so none of theses easily manipulated low float penny stocks. Long term profits with Large Caps is far more appealing to myself vs small caps that can devastate an account quick.

- fusionelitetrading.com
Thanks. This sounds way better than stock pals. I’ll check it out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

- fusionelitetrading.com
Submitted my email, thanks for sharing.

$300/mo sounds pretty steep, but then again the things listed for what you get for that are pretty good it looks like. FYI Stock Pals doesn't really dig on penny stocks, or even much low cap flyers. There is a channel there dedicated to penny stocks and other similar nonsense called the Foler Fund, but that's just for the lulz.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users