The Stock Trading and Shitposting thread.

Moglyzoke Moogleman

Stock Pals VP of Shit Stocks
<Gold Donor>
If any of you degenerate day trading gamblers want to actually get serious about the long term game of active trading, there is an open house for all of next week in a private trade group I am a part of. Standard membership cost is pretty high, but a free week that you can take a peek and I can vouch for the legitimacy of it. I've traded with the mentor for the last 4 years or so and he comes from a pro trading career prior to this. The room focuses 99% if it's attention to trading Large Cap stocks (with the occasional options plays), so none of theses easily manipulated low float penny stocks. Long term profits with Large Caps is far more appealing to myself vs small caps that can devastate an account quick.

Don't get sucked up in these retarded WSB Discord groups.

- fusionelitetrading.com
I signed up. I seriously doubt it's going to help my chronic fucking idiocy but can't hurt to try, right?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Molten Core Raider
I did as well. Not sure how much time I'll have to actually sit, but it should be an interesting batch of info, thank you for sharing Jysin.

I've belonged to a few of these in my short 4 years of trading mostly what I learned is I am too dumb to trade, but it amuses me to try to learn.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is extremely focused on technical levels. Even if you are a novice trader it should help to identify better levels to buy into and avoid things like trigger traps, etc. You should only really be trading when the EV (Expected Value) is massively in your favor. Trading every single day is just trading noise. It takes just one trade to make a week or a month. Setups like SMCI last week being a prime example.

Throwing darts at a gap up list from a Trade Ideas scanner can work for a while, but I promise that will come back to bite and doesn't make lasting reliable profits. Araysar Araysar

It's the old adage "everyone's a genius during a melt-up bull market". Show me your consistent profits in a bear / downtrending / sideways market and come back to me. Preserve your capital and be smart about it.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
If any of you degenerate day trading gamblers want to actually get serious about the long term game of active trading, there is an open house for all of next week in a private trade group I am a part of. Standard membership cost is pretty high, but a free week that you can take a peek and I can vouch for the legitimacy of it. I've traded with the mentor for the last 4 years or so and he comes from a pro trading career prior to this. The room focuses 99% if it's attention to trading Large Cap stocks (with the occasional options plays), so none of theses easily manipulated low float penny stocks. Long term profits with Large Caps is far more appealing to myself vs small caps that can devastate an account quick.

Don't get sucked up in these retarded WSB Discord groups.

- fusionelitetrading.com
I day trade large caps 90% of the time so I will check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

This also gives me an idea of starting to charge for Stock Pals membership. Something manageable like $99/mo

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Throwing darts at a gap up list from a Trade Ideas scanner can work for a while, but I promise that will come back to bite and doesn't make lasting reliable profits. Araysar Araysar

It's the old adage "everyone's a genius during a melt-up bull market". Show me your consistent profits in a bear / downtrending market and come back to me. Preserve your capital and be smart about it.

Factually wrong. I'm in other trading groups that kill it every day with that set up.

Trade Ideas isn't a bible, it's just a tool to help you filter out a lot of the noise. You still need to be smart and put in the work. It's not autopilot software

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A good free trader to follow on Twitter is @TheOneLanceB (Lance Breitstein)

Consecutive 8 figure ex-prop trader. Basically retired himself following the covid market. He has some great insights.

Here is a 3 part series of a trader interview with him. It's a great listen where he talks about his professional path, pitfalls, and early struggles with profitability despite having a tier 1 pro trader mentoring and prop firm bankrolling him.

Lance Breitstein was a Senior Trader at proprietary trading firm Trillium and Manager of the Chicago office. He has trained, mentored and refined dozens of top discretionary intraday traders, while arguably being Trillium’s best trader in the firm’s history. This episode was recorded in 2019, prior to Lance going on to set the firm’s all-time PNL record, with landslide wins as ‘Top Trader’ in both 2020 and 2021 after consecutive 8-figure years. At the beginning of 2022, Lance resigned from Trillium to better focus on alternative growth opportunities and philanthropy. In part one of our (two part) conversation, you’ll hear Lance expound upon his slow learning curve and how he was on the verge of quitting, systemized learning and repetition, the emotional edge in trading capitulations and more.

Pt1:

Pt2:

Pt3:

Last edited:
  • 4Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
All part of her Plan…

#cathyclub

• 3Worf
  • 1Paper Hands

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
  • 1Launch Fail
Reactions: 1 user

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
funny, sold that shit at like 11.40/share after a 35% gain atleast. Actually might buy back in at 5.50 if it goes low enough company legit seems very good and I bet they continue to get contracts after a close to fully successful landing, not like anyone else in that space is a better options.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

1708967959086.png

• 1Tendies

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar I’m thinking Roku is a buy rn. It’s near its 52 week low

• 1Double Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Roku may benefit if this Vizio Walmart acquisition goes through

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
funny, sold that shit at like 11.40/share after a 35% gain atleast. Actually might buy back in at 5.50 if it goes low enough company legit seems very good and I bet they continue to get contracts after a close to fully successful landing, not like anyone else in that space is a better options.

I wouldnt buy back in at 5.50, just saying

1708970530566.png

• 1To the Moon!

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
C Creslin might I suggest donating a $100 portion of your tendies to the FOH operating budget for tipping you off to this sweet mega tendie deal?

• 1Tendies