The Superpower Thread

ZERO_sl

shitlord
Invisibility

rrr_img_9697.jpg

rrr_img_9698.jpg

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Except, invisibility wouldn't help you in that vault. That's a safe deposit box vault, the boxes are opened under dual control, and banks do not keep cash in those vaults despite what the movies tell you. Banks rarely have over 250k in cash on hand at any given time. While yes a score of 250k would be nice. The major cash vaults are also dual control.

Peepin on some titties though, yes!

Gorillaz_sl

shitlord
Assuming we aren't going to Superman/Flash/Omega Mutant level powers. I'd say something along the lines of Looper/Nightcrawler would be amazing.

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
If I choose to be a good guy: 3 and 9. I could do a lot of stuff if I never had to sleep (while the world is aware).

If I choose to be a bad guy: 7 and 10, with the assumption that I retain knowledge of any mistakes made in the previous "saves" and can create a new character any number of times. Makes it easier to get away with crime and disappear.

And yes, I agree. Dr. Manhattan FTW.

Caliane

Superpower- comic book super intelligence. "9-12th level intellect"
Being smart in comics makes you instantly adapt at robotics, genetics, sociology, physics, chemistry, etc all at once, it seems.

If you are Reed Richards/Lex Luthor smart, secondary factors will come with ease. Immortality via cloning, etc.

Game list.
6 and 7.
7 at minimum allows perfect health and an age slider to be 16 again. at best, allows inhuman races like elves. which then gives between 2000-immortal life span.
6 no more secrets.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
For the OP I wish I had immortality, super-human intellect, telekinesis or flying. In that order.

For the game one, 7 and 10. Maybe 4 and 10 depending on how dramatic the xp points would be.

Jazser_sl

shitlord
Changed my mind. Reed Richards, injected with Hulk's blood, wielding the infinity gauntlet, while using klaw's sliced up body to funnel the beyonder's power into me. And I want batman's utility belt too.

Maybe the utility belt is too much?

BTW who would win in that fight vs Gohan in Ultimate Form?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I get off to much messing with peoples mind. If I could choose one power, it would be themale version of Mystique from X-Men. Turn into Hermiones boyfriend and fuck her. Shit, fuck a lot of people you wouldnt normally be able to. Assassinate an insanely rich person (cause you could literally walk right up to them as their most trusted adviser), kill them, impersonate them, take all of their money. Repeat this process with maybe the President or someone else in power. Methodically take over the entire world.

Lets see.... Lust - Check, Greed - Check, Gluttony - Check, Sloth - Check, Wrath - Check, Envy and Pride - check, check. Yea, Mystique will do just fine.