The Surge (Souls like) from makers of Lords of Fallen.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I am so lost... Literally have no idea where to go and yet I can go everywhere. Good news is I am a wrecking ball and kill everything with ease, using + status dmg, Gaia armor, and electrical damage hammer. Basically stun lock everything and then cut off a limb in 4-8 seconds. I typically avoid guides on first play through but quests offer little detail on where to go.

italica

Trakanon Raider
I am so lost... Literally have no idea where to go and yet I can go everywhere. Good news is I am a wrecking ball and kill everything with ease, using + status dmg, Gaia armor, and electrical damage hammer. Basically stun lock everything and then cut off a limb in 4-8 seconds. I typically avoid guides on first play through but quests offer little detail on where to go.

What's your quest say exactly?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
What's your quest say exactly?
Something like have to go behind aid command to find the children, I know I am just missing a door or obscured path. I found the family waiting area and thought that was the place but all I found was a short cut back to downtown Jericho and a door requiring a keycard along the way.

italica

Trakanon Raider
Something like have to go behind aid command to find the children, I know I am just missing a door or obscured path. I found the family waiting area and thought that was the place but all I found was a short cut back to downtown Jericho and a door requiring a keycard along the way.

So you made it into AID command or haven't found that area ? I don't remember the AID command area being super confusing until I started finding shortcut doors, then those got a little excessive.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I bought this game because you guys seem to like it.

Will most likely be back soon with salty comments.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Having fun with the game. I always like it when you end up opening new path ways that make a long journey originally, turn into a 30 second run after the unlock. Reminds me of old Sega Genesis and NES 8 bit games.

Havent beat it yet, but Id rate it highly so far.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Ran around a bit more, found an entire area I missed somehow and just got the ability to hook onto cable lines.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Crashed on startup, tech support forums are special, had to refund it.

I mean the tech forum has a stickied thread titled "surge 2 doesn't lunch."

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Bought this and finally played through it. Had bad memories of how useless blocking was in the first game and took out the parry direction implant immediately. Yeah, that was a mistake. Go through to the three phase boss and spent hours on him and luckily beat him without it. Put the implant back in and then bosses started making sense again :/.

The armor set bonuses seem a bit meh with like two sets standing out and everything else being pointless in comparison.

The NG+ opener definitely confused me, “Did I somehow skip this? This is a bit of story...”

I also want to go see my post credits game compare stats to the world but there’s no way to see that again is there?