The Synthwave Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I always expect their "Days of Thunder" to somehow be like "Days of Thorndur" for some reason.. Great recs. May you please listen to Starcadian???

Ill give it a try. Last Synthwave that I heard that was really good was all of Marvel83 stuff, Heavy Malyari and Fury Weekend

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Ill give it a try. Last Synthwave that I heard that was really good was all of Marvel83 stuff, Heavy Malyari and Fury Weekend

I *promise* you... If you listen to the top 5 Starcadian songs I listed, that your whole life will be changed.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
You Midnight bros would probably like this song, but it’s atypical of Lazerhawk.

You’d probably like Miami Nights 1984, he’s instrumental but it goes good with Midnight playlists.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I always expect their "Days of Thunder" to somehow be like "Days of Thorndur" for some reason.. Great recs. May you please listen to Starcadian???
The entire Days of Thunder album is good.
River of Darkness is one of my favorites too. I also really like Jason & Lost and Found.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also wanted to mention that while Neon Medusa is nowhere near one of my favorite song they absolutely killed it live. Was one of my favorites of the set.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes. The Years and We Move Forward are some of my favorite songs, they hit you in the feels too.

• 1Like

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah retro video. When you and your boy are close but #NoHomo. 👍

Last edited:

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jennifer Connelly video and Depeche Mode or Pet Shop Boys influenced track? Yes please.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Having recently discovered The Midnight by complete accident and fallen in love (esp with "Los Angeles"), I decided to see if any of you fucks have more of this. And lo and behold this thread exists and delivers. Lotta good stuff already here, glad I looked.

Does M83 count? Fuck if I know, but they rock too.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jovec

?
Having recently discovered The Midnight by complete accident and fallen in love (esp with "Los Angeles"), I decided to see if any of you fucks have more of this. And lo and behold this thread exists and delivers. Lotta good stuff already here, glad I looked.

Does M83 count? Fuck if I know, but they rock too.

M83's Midnight CIty is part 1 of 3, Reunion is part 2 and Wait is part 3. Not an official video, but fits the theme - Outro. And of course, their classic We own the Sky.

The Midnight are my favorite in the genre and their albums are themed with recurring elements, rather than a bunch of random songs (at least the last few have been).

Timecop1983, Kalax, at 1980, Gunship, and if you are looking for the...