The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Let all Tanoomba's batshit insane ranting go in this thread.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I thought about that after I made it, let me see if I can figure out how to change titles on threads again.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Fucking. A.

Hodj, I'm sorry I was ever mean to you. You're an alright guy.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Go nuts in here bro.

Completely unmoderated goodness just for you.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Funny how vocally uppity Sebudai can get over the supposed "racism" in acknowledging that much of the anti-SJW crowd are angry white guys (quote: "I despise racism. Reported, bro."), and yet he's remained ghostly silent in the last few pages of the Michael Brown thread. Things that make you go hmmmm.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Funny how vocally uppity Sebudai can get over the supposed "racism" in acknowledging that much of the anti-SJW crowd are angry white guys (quote: "I despise racism. Reported, bro."), and yet he's remained ghostly silent in the last few pages of the Michael Brown thread. Things that make you go hmmmm.
OKKK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MttzMTtiqAU

khalid

Unelected Mod
If Sebudai is going to take a stand against Tanoomba's racism, then clearly he needs to be on-call 24-7 handling every incident of racism on rerolled or he is a hypocrite.

Holy fuck Tanoomba is dumb.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I haven't yet read the last few pages of that thread. If someone attempts to insult and discard another poster's opinion based solely on their skin color--like you've done in the past--I'll be sure to report them too.

Your racism wasn't "supposed."

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If Sebudai is going to take a stand against Tanoomba's racism, then clearly he needs to be on-call 24-7 handling every incident of racism on rerolled or he is a hypocrite.

Holy fuck Tanoomba is dumb.
That was my thoughts when he posted that shit.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Seb: "I haven't yet read the last few pages of that thread. If someone attempts to insult and discard another poster's opinion based solely on their skin color--like you've done in the past--I'll be sure to report them too.

Your racism wasn't 'supposed.' "

A couple of corrections for you, bub:

1) I have NEVER attempted to insult someone or discard their opinion based on their skin color. Never. If you can cite me doing so, I will gladly explain to you why that example is wrong.

2) The "racism" in question was ABSOLUTELY "supposed". Know how I know? Because there was nothing actually racist in what I said.

Now there is at least one glaringly racist comment in the Michael Brown thread, and a lot more that are debatable (MUCH less debatable than what I said, in any case). Are you going to publicly announce the ones you report? Or do you not care about racism unless it's made-up not-really-racism that exposes the stupidity of a bunch of hand-wringing busybodies you happen to be a part of?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Maester Chuk: "this thing still going on? i thought everyone moved on when most people kept not believing these nebulous rape/regret stories."

Well, "not believing" or "believing, but realizing nothing is going to come of it anyway". Either way, yeah, most people have moved on.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Tanoomba should take a look at what just happened to joss Whedon. No matter how much you kiss the ring or white knight, the tumbler brigade isn't going to be satisfied until you cede total thought control to them.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I report racism if I think it's not a joke and it bothers me enough. I announce it if I feel like it. Think I've only done it for you and Mist because you guys embarrass me as a liberal so I feel compelled to publicly distance myself from you.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Oh, I don't think anybody's about to consider you and me in the same boat, sport. No need to make up shit to be upset about just to get that point across.

Status
Not open for further replies.