The Tattoo Thread

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Anyone know of an elite tattoo artist in FL that does realism? I've looked and every time someone recommends someone (ie: "Oh man this guy is incredible") it looks like complete shit compared to any halfway decent European tattoo artist. Im considering booking a trip to Italy just so I can get some work done by any of the amazing artists there.

Matteo Pasqualin's work is like some Michaelangelo/Bernini stuff for tattoo artists. Im so mindblown by all his work and I'll save whatever I have to even if it means making an excuse to go to Europe

Those are extraordinary, second one in particular! 🤯🤯🤯

lucas47

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tattooed sluts tumblr
sngine_e31ae3fca841e4c86206e27dab11bc8d.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Wifes latest, tat for her 40th bday. As a life long NINs fan she found this dude in dallas that specializes in stuff like this.
She going back in a few months for additional flourishes.
E938D5BC-4D78-46CD-9806-49F54DE4489A.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caligula_The_Cat

Vyemm Raider
Anyone know of an elite tattoo artist in FL that does realism? I've looked and every time someone recommends someone (ie: "Oh man this guy is incredible") it looks like complete shit compared to any halfway decent European tattoo artist. Im considering booking a trip to Italy just so I can get some work done by any of the amazing artists there.

Matteo Pasqualin's work is like some Michaelangelo/Bernini stuff for tattoo artists. Im so mindblown by all his work and I'll save whatever I have to even if it means making an excuse to go to Europe

BOLOART down in Miami.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Cringe gives me power
For me it's schadenfreude
Nothing gives me more cringe strength than bad tattoos. Not the ones that everyone knows are bad, but the ones that some people think are good. Or even ... God forbid.... Recommend the artist or shop where the bad tattoos come from.

I give you some of my faves from a shop not far from me...

Ballsack Lion
Screenshot_20220611-141623_Instagram.jpg

Derp archery
Screenshot_20220611-141639_Instagram.jpg

Hand derp
Screenshot_20220611-141922_Instagram.jpg