The Tax Collector (2020)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The cringey fake cauliflower ears should have been all the warning anyone needed to stay far far away.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah that's basically the first thing I think of any time I see cauliflower ear, that chick's ear fucking catastrophically exploded.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Usual places, but Reviews are shitting on it

Is it at least on par with Harsh Times? cult watchability factor for fans of a Los Angeles setting?

Or are we talking a worse movie than Harsh Times.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just checked the trailer. 0 commonality with harsh times.

this is an over the top ridiculous action movie. not a story being told.

its a shoot em up Expendables flick.

pass

p.s. what "reviews" are you guys checking? what fuckheads are reviewing a shoot em up? the same blowjobs who reviewed Expendables I guess.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It has nothing in common with Ayer's other films.

Weird creative choices were made. He could have made another successor but he decided to go full retard.

spronk

FPS noob
watched this tonight, going in with super low expectations I actually kinda enjoyed it. Its a TERRIBLE movie, make no mistake, but the second half really takes a strange turn that was... different I guess. The entire first half you keep thinking "this is the shittest gang I have ever seen, how the fuck are they in business" but the second half kinda covers that. Its completely a bullshit Hollywood version of gangs/cartels/drugs, nothing really makes any sense and most of the characters act in idiotic ways, but still I enjoyed that weird "slice of ethnic gangster life" kinda movie. It reminded me a lot of Mayans MC, but it definitely is a movie that feels like it was made in the mid 2000s.

Shia Labouef as a "scary" mexican gangbanger hitman is the most hilariously bad casting decision and you never buy it for a single second but funnily enough it doesn't really matter.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ill be honest, I didnt even finish it lol.
bitch i couldn't finish either, so boring

hell i don't even know the name of the other idiot who isn't shia la beuf, but watching driving mr fajita around is boring as shit.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ok finished this horrible movie, what the shit, this little cunt is bragging that he's strapped with a gun on every appendage and only ever fires 6bullets the whole movie.

spronk

FPS noob
ok finished this horrible movie, what the shit, this little cunt is bragging that he's strapped with a gun on every appendage and only ever fires 6bullets the whole movie.

i really enjoyed Shia Labouf's arc in this movie

i hate him though

Hosix

All labs matter!

Exactly. At least he could of gone out in a blaze of glory. Nope.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Exactly. At least he could of gone out in a blaze of glory. Nope.
4b4d6i.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

Had to check and make sure I didn't stumble in to the Guns Akimbo thread instead...

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Movie is so dumb. I like the way the Bloods are portrayed in this movie. We gonna help him out cuz hes a candle and his grandma make a hella good burrito.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Delightful comedy, highly recommend smoking a couple joints/bowls for max enjoyment.