The Time Traveler's Wife

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
This show was pretty great but the ratio of man ass to Rose Leslie never gets freaking naked was way too high. So hot, such a shame.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Yeah I assumed by the pacing they had already locked up season 2.

If someone didn't know the story, they would be pissed.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This show was pretty great but the ratio of man ass to Rose Leslie never gets freaking naked was way too high. So hot, such a shame.
Really? I think she was the worst part of the show. There's something about her jaw, or just maybe her face in general, that turns me off.

Looks wise, he also seems way out of her league.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Shame.
Really? I think she was the worst part of the show. There's something about her jaw, or just maybe her face in general, that turns me off.

Was the best part the man ass?

also sucks about the cancellation.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi

1656967733046.png

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Agreed. I dont find her attractive at all. And I love me a red head.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
It isnt that confusing to me that people differ in their opinion of how hot this chick is. (ridiculously fucking hot, for the record, like easily in top 10 hottest women in Hollywood)

But I don't think I could have sat through the whole thing if I didnt find her that hot. Way too lifetime.

• 1Seriously?

velk

Trakanon Raider
It has a reasonable ending point for a series end, it doesn't leave any real cliffhangers.

• 1Like