The Trayvon Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

iannis

Musty Nester
Oh god.

I should not have eaten that sausage. But the fried peppers and onions were just so good. Oh god it hurts.

If I don't make it back you can have my stuff.

The fucking Hall Monitor mentality of the mod staff is ruining this board. What color of metallic spray paint is Draegan huffing that makes him think he can 'tone down' the FoH faithful to up his google score? Tampering with a proven formula always ends in disaster. This is dumber than the dipshit who thought up 'New Coke'.

The number of Epic posters is dwindling fast. I give this place 6 months before it becomes the vBulletin version of 'The View'

But Draegan is HEAD Hall Monitor, you will never take that away from him, it's all he has in his pathetic life. All that powah has gone to his tiny little pea brain and now he can't even see the wood for trees. He wants to clean the forum but he mysteriously bypasses lots of dick heads because he can't even identify them, as he himself is a dick head. And not just that but he employed fellow dick for brains morons, so it's the blind leading the blind.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Man I love looking in on people down here. You know that part in Star Wars when Luke, Lea, Han (and maybe C3PO!?) fall into the garbage pit? Well this forum subsection is like that pit, and you guys are all like Luke, Lea and Han. But retarded. Hope that clears it up for anyone.

iannis

Musty Nester
Sweet smell of colitas rising up through the air...

You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
just stopping by to drop this off

1370115514238.jpg

Sulrn

Deuces
But Draegan is HEAD Hall Monitor, you will never take that away from him, it's all he has in his pathetic life. All that powah has gone to his tiny little pea brain and now he can't even see the wood for trees. He wants to clean the forum but he mysteriously bypasses lots of dick heads because he can't even identify them, as he himself is a dick head. And not just that but he employed fellow dick for brains morons, so it's the blind leading the blind.
It's funny that you whine about the staff while hurling insults. Coupled with your avatar I can't help but imagine a flailing child unhappy about his mother's colorful "taste" in clothing.

If it was the blind leading the blind, you'd already have been censored completely.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Dear TecKnoe,

You have received an infraction at Rerolled.

Reason: 7 Day RRP
-------
Enjoy your extended stay.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.php?p=281879
TecKnoe has reported a post.

Reason:
your a faggot
Forum: General
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Adam12
Original Content:
Quote Originally Posted by Lleauaric View Post
Sticks and concrete slabs, counselor.

It makes sense to me now.

Narrative of the Mind of Trayvonn Martin

"Verily, I have just narrowly escaped from the creepy cracker that was following me! Huzzah! But he was following me why? Was it because im Erudian? That villain! I cannot let this slight pass, besides I must tell my illiterate fat maiden tomorrow at school that I stomped his ass and I aints no bitch. I shall leave my home and confront this scoundrel! But what weapons should I bring? Bat? No. Knife? No. Hockey Stick? If only I played hockey! No.. I shall bring only my trusty skittles and iced tea to this epic encounter!"

Later..

"Here he comes, but my god he is far shorter than I and fat, I fear my candy and sugary beverage are not up to the task.. luckily I have plenty of time to search for a good weapon to use as I lie wait.. stick? no.... I know, this huge concrete slab is perfect! Now I attack!

LEEEEEEEEEEERRRROOOOOY"
Keep this shit up and you'll be the 19th person from this thread to get shawed.
All the best,
Rerolled

this shit is out of control i reported his post calling him a faggot, lmao fucking virgins.

It's funny that you whine about the staff while hurling insults.
How is that funny? And it's not funny, it's insulting, that's what I do to people who deserve to be insulted.

Coupled with your avatar I can't help but imagine a flailing child unhappy about his mother's colorful "taste" in clothing.
I didn't pick the avatar, a janitor put it on there.

If it was the blind leading the blind, you'd already have been censored completely.
I have been censored completely, he puts me in here every 2 minutes. He just is scared to ban me completely because it will show I got to him.

iannis

Musty Nester
He's just teasing.
frown.png

I think it was a month ban. lol. Ara will be back in about 3 weeks!
biggrin.png

Using what user name I don't know.
frown.png

Such an emotional roller coaster.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Man I love looking in on people down here. You know that part in Star Wars when Luke, Lea, Han (and maybe C3PO!?) fall into the garbage pit? Well this forum subsection is like that pit, and you guys are all like Luke, Lea and Han. But retarded. Hope that clears it up for anyone.
You can be the trash-water snake-thing. Probably an improvement in the looks department...

Status
Not open for further replies.