The Trayvon Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because if they didn't pursue it then the race riots and free tvs that would have happened would make what will happen after he is acquitted look like a walk in the park.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unless there is some very compelling evidence/testimony that just hasn't been shown yet no way they can convict. Without that, the only way I could see it happening is just to appease the sheep(because guess what, as much as its a stupid view/opinion w/e, being a racist or profiling people walking through your neighborhood is not illegal).

Arakkis

N00b
Welp looks like Zimmerman is going to get acquitted. This is a victory for Latin American rights. ?Viva el vatos!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
black people are so 1960s. the LWM have them in their pockets. now its all about the wetbacks and the faggots. once all the minority friends of zimmerman come forward to say how great he is and how much not a racist he is, then all hope is lost for the case. then again there was never any hope of a conviction to begin with. the cops were satisfied with zimmerman's story when he said it. at this point they are just paying lip-service to at least say they tried to convict him.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
its why the black mans always tryina be stealin our white womens
You have it backwards. Our women are leaving the safety of their kitchens to fornicate with colored men who can satisfy them sexually. This must be stopped.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
N5vNhX8.png

v9ElGzo.png

9kPfAzc.gif

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
You have it backwards. Our women are leaving the safety of their kitchens to fornicate with colored men who can satisfy them sexually. This must be stopped.
its only cause the white race is falling to obesity and our penis's cant survive so the few of us that are still physically fit to see our dicks have to work extra hard out there to keep them on our side.
even the fattest black man still has a giant cock to fight obesity....

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm convinced at this point the prosecution is trying to lose this case.

They just brought a witness on the stand who flat out stated that a light colored man in red was on the ground with the darker skinned man on top beating him....

I think the state attorney's general doesn't want to be dealing with this case at all and want to lose, they were pressured into filing charges because of the ridiculous and over the top media reaction last year and now that things have calmed down they just want this all swept under the rug somehow. Make it all go away basically.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If I didn't know better I'd say this thread is just a bunch of long winded blowhards with too much time on their hands furiously debating a topic they know very little about based only on their own personal prejudices.

Just like the rest of the internet.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I'm convinced at this point the prosecution is trying to lose this case.

They just brought a witness on the stand who flat out stated that a light colored man in red was on the ground with the darker skinned man on top beating him....

I think the state attorney's general doesn't want to be dealing with this case at all and want to lose, they were pressured into filing charges because of the ridiculous and over the top media reaction last year and now that things have calmed down they just want this all swept under the rug somehow. Make it all go away basically.
If by "trying to lose" you mean "presenting the evidence of what happened" then yes. The fact that the case is a loser is just a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.