The Unicorn

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
S2 isnt even out until November. It probably wont be on Netflix until next summer at least.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Apparently CBS tried this year to do some kind of cross promotional thing with Netflix and part of it was that Netflix would get streaming rights to S1 of this show. They currently don't own streaming rights to S2, so people aren't sure where it will stream yet.

I'm betting it'll be on CBS and they hope since Netflix has a much broader subscriber base they can use season 1 as bait and that it'll entice people to subscribe to CBS to watch season two when the time comes. It's not a bad idea really, doubt it'll work though.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just finished episode 7, so still meandering my way through this series. The one girl just said "You seem to have 6-8 extra teeth." to him, so I laughed. Toothy idiot.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
what idiot thought an episode every two weeks was a good idea?

They’re trying to stretch the already coof-shortened seasons, while accounting for additional episodes that will inevitably need to be cut due to the mandatory 14 day shutdowns each time there’s a “positive” test on set.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Neat. An entire episode devoted to white privilege, micro aggressions, and BLM.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So, wife and I have decided to skip the preaching episode. Any important "plot" to worry about moving forward?

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, wife and I have decided to skip the preaching episode. Any important "plot" to worry about moving forward?

No. Hopefully the next episode won’t be such garbage in two weeks.

Wynonna lies to Boyd about hating birthdays and throws a rager of a party without inviting him. Boyd shows up anyway, with a lime tree. Wynonna lied because she likes him too much. The end.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The new girl is great to look at, but this season isn't doing much for me. The 3rd episode was full of woke bullshit, and the liberal friends not knowing how to figure out their emotions and speak to the black guy.