The Video Thread

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
BY down the street I mean two counties over. Yep, it's a dry county. Don't know WHY they'd want to make a county dry when they make the best liquor in the world there (it wasn't always dry). Probably something to do with too many people working at the distillery calling out hungover, or not showing up.
wink.png

Oblig: GO see this:

Cheap Cigar_sl

shitlord
It was the first whiskey I ever had. My dad was a card carrying "squire". JD gave him a plot of land (1ft by 1ft) issued him a card, deed and sent him updates on how is land was doing, sent him calendars, etc. When he died I notified them so they wouldn't have to continue but they sent me my own squires card and deeded me his plot of land as an inheritance. hahaha

oblig vid

Every drug is going to have its connoisseurs (snobs), and I think that guy is one of the top in Scotland. He is in a Dalmore promo for some $161,000 bottle that they came out with 2 years ago. Whiskey snobbery looks much more manly than whine snobbery...

...unless its Ditka.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Calabria

Destination Calabria

Call on me

Satisfaction

Put your hands up for Detroit

ilikefoods

Peasant
Any so called connoisseur of alcohol, whether it be wine or whisky, are assholes. People frequently put a drop of water in their whisky so they can actually taste it. I've been to a lot of whisky tasting events across Scotland and it is a very common.
And I'm fairly sure he knows a thing or 2 about whisky given that he has been master blender for Dalmore for 40 something years.

To embed click the insert video button and copy + paste the link.

^^