The Video Thread

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Uhh still lots of pulp you gotta get out with that method. Doesnt seem any faster or easier than the putting in bowl of water and breaking up.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You are the one threatening to rape people with rebar, for posts in a forum that you can readily ignore, and you thinkIam the pathetic coward, thirsting for attention?

Yeah, it's pretty god damn obvious you're afraid of the people in the political thread that will laugh at your lumie-esque dumbass opinions. It's pretty obvious something like hyperbole would be lost on your infantile mind.

Grimsark

Yeah, it's pretty god damn obvious you're afraid of the people in the political thread that will laugh at your lumie-esque dumbass opinions. It's pretty obvious something like hyperbole would be lost on your infantile mind.
The cry of Hyperbole is the Racism (claim) of LOST points.
Are we all to just assume that 99% of every post you make to this forum is just conveniently hyperbole? Or thatYOUare really the pathetic loser you try to label everyone disagree with?

Threats of violence are the most base form of human communication, and you call ME an infantile mind?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The cry of Hyperbole is the Racism (claim) of LOST points.
Are we all to just assume that 99% of every post you make to this forum is just conveniently hyperbole? Or thatYOUare really the pathetic loser you try to label everyone disagree with?

Threats of violence are the most base form of human communication, and you call ME an infantile mind?

Do you even read why you type? You ACTUALLY think I was going to come to your house and stick a steel bar up your ass? You must live your life in a constant state of fear. Either that or you're taking everything literally on the internet in a harrowing attempt to be right in your own mind, since it's pretty obvious from the internets gained from calling you out on your bullshit that no one wants you here.

There's a political thread for political bullshit. That's why the political thread fucking exists. People don't come to a message board where they're expecting stuff that's generally supposed to be enjoyable and interesting and want to read some fucking moron whose mommy and daddy told him that the big mean democrats are ruining America, so now he thinks it's his life goal to spread republicanism to the Video Thread and the FSR.

This isn't hyperbole. I genuinely hope you get fucking cancer and die.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Stuff+

In psychology, the false-consensus effect or false-consensus bias is a cognitive bias whereby a person tends to overestimate how many people agree with him or her. There is a tendency for people to assume that their own opinions, beliefs, preferences, values and habits are 'normal' and that others also think the same way that they do.[1] This cognitive bias tends to lead to the perception of a consensus that does not exist, a 'false consensus'. This false consensus is significant because it increases self-esteem. The need to be "normal" and fit in with other people is underlined by a desire to conform and be liked by others in a social environment.
Above relates to you, not Grimsark. This is the video thread. He posts videos. You do not have to watch them. You freaking out that he has opinions and shares them is not his problem, it is yours.

As someone who nearly died of cancer... Fuck you. Start posting videos instead of angry rants at people who have opinions you seemingly can't handle. At least he put videos in all his replies.

On to more videos. Some Americans doing some of the traditional senior year in High School celebration (Russ) in Norway.

Grimsark

Would it surprise you to know that I about did die from cancer? Stage 4 metastatic cancer that had spread to my lung and my heart. I was about 2 weeks from death and in CONSTANT PAIN.
Two surgeries and 8 weeks of chemo-therapy saved my life. And that was back before the turn of the millennium.

So let me ask YOU... What's the most adversity you've ever had to face in life? Watching a YouTube video you didn't like? Because from where I am standing, your near complete meltdown over TYPED WORDS and LINKED VIDEOS, makes me wonder if your grasp on reality isn't a tad bit unhinged.

There are very few things in this world that would lead me to threatening to anally rape someone with construction equipment, Hyperbole or not, yet you seem to do it on a whim... And you call ME an infantile minded, a coward, that is scared YOU of all people will somehow track me down and make subject of your twisted forum fantasies...

When its more likely that you aren't capable of more than being a forum Nazi of a bully that can't communicate with ANYONE they disagree with without threatening them with violence. Real or imagined.

You are a sad, sad man.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Would it surprise you to know that I about did die from cancer? Stage 4 metastatic cancer that had spread to my lung and my heart. I was about 2 weeks from death and in CONSTANT PAIN.
Two surgeries and 8 weeks of chemo-therapy saved my life. And that was back before the turn of the millennium.

So let me ask YOU... What's the most adversity you've ever had to face in life? Watching a YouTube video you didn't like? Because from where I am standing, your near complete meltdown over TYPED WORDS and LINKED VIDEOS, makes me wonder if your grasp on reality isn't a tad bit unhinged.

There are very few things in this world that would lead me to threatening to anally rape someone with construction equipment, Hyperbole or not, yet you seem to do it on a whim... And you call ME an infantile minded, a coward, that is scared YOU of all people will somehow track me down and make subject of your twisted forum fantasies...

When its more likely that you aren't capable of more than being a forum Nazi of a bully that can't communicate with ANYONE they disagree with without threatening them with violence. Real or imagined.

You are a sad, sad man.

That's a shame, I guess this is a great example of how life isn't fair.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Keeping up with the tranny theme suddenly infusing the gif and picture thread, Jesse cosplaying his all time most hated character.

I get irritated at the tendency of some of the videos Grim posts to stretch any "truth" they may claim, and I think spreading such speculations can be harmful at times. Still, "genuinely" hoping someone would die seems slightly over the top and more trollish than anything else.

If someone actually wish the death of infidels (those that disagree with you), then hopefully, some day, they will gain a little enlightenment. Otherwise, we are truly, all fucking now...

People don't come to a message board where they're expecting stuff that's generally supposed to be enjoyable and interesting and want to read some fucking moron whose mommy and daddy told him that the big meanrepublicansare ruining America, so now he thinks it's his life goal tonot post content tothe Video Thread and the FSR.
Fixed!

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Shame you didn't have single-payer health care, really.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Uhh still lots of pulp you gotta get out with that method. Doesnt seem any faster or easier than the putting in bowl of water and breaking up.
Damn. I'm really super sorry Big Phoenix. There was a disclaimer posted with the original video, and I totally forgot to add it.

If your hands are giant marshmallows and shake from Type 2 diabetes, this method may not work for you. If you find yourself exhausted and breathing heavily after hitting a small piece of fruit with a wooden spoon, it may not work for you. But if you're not incredibly stupid and you watch the entire video, this method may save you some time, water, and extra dishes. But please do not expect life altering changes to occur from watching it.

I saw it with the original vid, but figured I wouldn't need to post it. Works pretty well for me and others. Here is another video as my apology.

PS This will bruise garlic if you plan on saving it for longer than a day or two.

Grimsark

That's a shame, I guess this is a great example of how life isn't fair.
Consider that next time you decide to wish such unfairness on others... Especially since you, and so many others on this forum, use the excuse that life IS SO UNFAIR, to justify your politics.

I have lived a more unfair, and unjust, life than most Americans. And I have only shared a SMALL part of it here as I do not use it as a crutch to prop up the importance of my wants vs. others.

Unlike you, I have nothing to prove. Just a lot to share. What you do with it, is yourchoice.
Unlike you, I would never wish to take thatchoicefrom you. Nor threaten you for making it.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Consider that next time you decide to wish such unfairness on others... Especially since you, and so many others on this forum, use the excuse that life IS SO UNFAIR, to justify your politics.
Your post has a conciliatory tone... but I'm pretty sure Sutekh is saying he thinks its unfair you DIDN'T die. I could be wrong though.

Also, here's Carl, because Carl is awesome.