The Video Thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks for that. Been needing that final little kick to make me stop supporting facebook. The hindrance of my facebook account does not outweigh it's benefit for me. Thanks Grim!
Because of your affiliation with our beloved Minecraft I will spare you. However you should have known to stop using facebook without the video, if the second part of your statement is true.

You fool, don't support the grimsark.
Grimsark posts good shit as far as I'm concerned. Some of the shit he posts can be far-fetched, but he himself has stated to take what he posts with a grain of salt. I personally like the shit he posts, and I think you'll find quite a few who feel the same way.*

*Cue Sutekh shitting on me. I love you, Sutekh... Even though I fucking hate you, Sutekh. jk<3

Wow, an advertisement with poor animatronics and mediocre reactions from a bunch of faggots. Certainly worthy of praise and a repost.
Posted just last page faggot.
If you cunts are going to complain about other people's attempts to contribute to the thread at least fucking contribute something yourself. Holy titty fuck.

Oblig:

^You can feel the feels coming.

I contributed a complaint. Stop shitting rainbows, you dick slobbering faggots, and I won't have to post more.
You contributed a complaint? Oh thanks for that. You're really turning things around in here.

Nobody owes you good content, you non-contributing cum sponge. That's the great thing about the internet: It's a vast and endless landscape for you to obtain the entertaining content that you insist the world owes you. Go out and find it.

Oblig:

Jobitz_sl

shitlord
The insults being fired back and forth on this thread have me cracking up and updating my personal insult list.

I really dig this guy's YT channel. He takes clips from video games and compresses it into a movie.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Grimsark posts good shit as far as I'm concerned. Some of the shit he posts can be far-fetched, but he himself has stated to take what he posts with a grain of salt. I personally like the shit he posts, and I think you'll find quite a few who feel the same way.*

*Cue Sutekh shitting on me. I love you, Sutekh... Even though I fucking hate you, Sutekh. jk<3
I hadn't planned on commenting since I think it's pretty well known that I don't like Grimsark's posts, but I just put him on ignore.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Prolly a repost, and family guy rip off, but still fucking hilarious every time u watch it.

Gadrel_sl

shitlord
You contributed a complaint? Oh thanks for that. You're really turning things around in here.

Nobody owes you good content, you non-contributing cum sponge. That's the great thing about the internet: It's a vast and endless landscape for you to obtain the entertaining content that you insist the world owes you. Go out and find it.
If the government owes Sean free money to be a non-contributing cum sponge to our society, then you plebs owe me free entertainment.

Oblig:
rrr_img_56974.jpg