The Video Thread

Grimsark

People need to start doing more than complaining and posting videos about this sort of thing, or its only going to get worse.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Most of those are just Number Stations, though:

The Quack actually got solved this week:BBC News - Mystery of solved
The mystery of a bizarre quacking sound heard in the ocean has finally been solved, scientists report.

The noise - nicknamed "the bio-duck" - appears in the winter and spring in the Southern Ocean. However, its source has baffled researchers for decades.

Now acoustic recorders have revealed that the sound is in fact the underwater chatter of the Antarctic minke whale.

Grimsark

He lost his Job
If someone shoots a police dog, its often prosecuted as if you've shot a an actual police officer.
The double standard that exists between government employees vs. the rest of us, is tantamount to middle age feudalism.Serfdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A recent video of the mirror opposite.
Police Dog Shot in Line of Duty Reunited with Cop | Video - ABC News

When I see the flagrant hypocrisy that exists between the two examples I begin questioning everything related to what we callpublic servicetoday.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Shooting a controlled and trained police dog sounds like a pretty dramatic difference to an un-controlled dog running around on someone's property. Are you implying they should be treated the same Grimsark? I don't have statistics, but I doubt many police dogs are commanded to attack people who aren't involved in violent crimes in the first place.

When I see the flagrant hypocrisy that exists between the two examples I begin questioning everything related to what we callpublic servicetoday.
More people having the technology to record these shit stains and post them to youtube hardly means that the police in general are any more corrupt than in the past. Police brutality seems like a difficult thing to track, especially in something like a small town in, say, the deep south around, say, 1964.

Grimsark

Shooting a controlled and trained police dog sounds like a pretty dramatic difference to an un-controlled dog running around on someone's property. Are you implying they should be treated the same Grimsark? I don't have statistics, but I doubt many police dogs are commanded to attack people who aren't involved in violent crimes in the first place.
Your comment is full of assumptions typical of someone that doesn't want to admit the obvious and so constructs a false dichotomy, justifying injustice.

The simple facts of the matter are that the vast majority of dogs that are shot by cops are household pets - or in the case of the video a ranch dog - that have no history of being aggressive, and were otherwise doing nothing unusual for any domesticated dog. Meanwhile, police dogs are trained attackers, bread to maim someone on command. Viciously. Not something most pets are known for.

As for the assumption that all people that have police dogs attacking them are involved in violent crimes... You are living in a bubble. Venture outside of it sometime and pay attention. It is far more likely that someone has cause to shoot a police dog, than a Cop has reason to shoot your family pet.

Please note. I do not apologize for ANY form of initiated violence. I condemn them all.
I am simply pointing out the hypocrisy involved in this false dichotomy we have been force fed as a functional justice system.

Unrelated: