The Video Thread

Siliconemelons

hahahaha! I hate those fucks that park like that, even if most of them do it far away in the parking lot and usually does not effect anyone- but its the pretentiousness of it that irks me... I usually park my big ass man van next to them... if I was a cop I would give them all tickets.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Russian army recruitment ad
That almost scared me, until I remembered that we have a whole bunch of dudes that would kill those all guys in their sleep and piss on their corpses before anyone ever noticed.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
These ladies are ADAM, a Dutch electronic dance music band who had a fun idea for their latest video: Have a vibrator doing its thing while trying to sing their single Go to Go while building up to an orgasm, climax included. It sure looks like a lot of fun to film?and to watch.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Badass idea with the potential to completely wreck and reshape the high price markup makeup market. Too bad, it's based around inkjet printer technology... probably the least reliable technology in the history of mankind.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
hahahaha! I hate those fucks that park like that, even if most of them do it far away in the parking lot and usually does not effect anyone- but its the pretentiousness of it that irks me... I usually park my big ass man van next to them... if I was a cop I would give them all tickets.
If I had the money id buy a piece of shit beater to park next to faggots like that.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's mean bro, no one deserves death not even that dude and that .. girl?

Now being banned from our forums? That's something we can all agree on.