Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Ridiculously good 7 year old drummer (in 1989):

Same guy, in 2009, playing the hell out of some percussion string instrument:

Jazser_sl

shitlord
World first V17 when it goes down?
I'm confused. First I watched the bouldering video, which was impressive to say the least (watched the one of him completing The Game previously). He's obviously the best in the world. So I clicked on the drumming video thinking it was going to be equally epic drumming, and it's some lame beat played by the drummer from slip knot? Ok, really not trying to be a dick, but of all the drummers to post you post this guy? Maybe I'm just missing the point here.

I'm confused. First I watched the bouldering video, which was impressive to say the least (watched the one of him completing The Game previously). He's obviously the best in the world. So I clicked on the drumming video thinking it was going to be equally epic drumming, and it's some lame beat played by the drummer from slip knot? Ok, really not trying to be a dick, but of all the drummers to post you post this guy? Maybe I'm just missing the point here.
I'm confused as well. First, I watched the whole 3:31 of that spelunking video, thinking something great was going to happen; taking a shit is more exciting than that. So maybe vGrade likes to climb some cliffs while rocking out to Metallica played by whom ever that dude is. He wants to share both of those interests with us, that's cool. Point is, videos don't have to be related? Ok, really not trying to be a dick, but it kinda sounds like it. Maybe I'm just missing the point.

obl videos