The Video Thread

Dookiefart

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm confused about all the sudden fond memories of Power Rangers, as if it were ever anything but a complete pile of shit. I was 9 when that show came out and I recognized how cheap and repetitive it was. Every episode had the exact same plot and literally about half of the same action shots.
Your childhood sucked huh?

EvasiveGoose_sl

shitlord
I'm confused about all the sudden fond memories of Power Rangers, as if it were ever anything but a complete pile of shit. I was 9 when that show came out and I recognized how cheap and repetitive it was. Every episode had the exact same plot and literally about half of the same action shots.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You were 9 in 1993? Holy fuck you old bro.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>