The Video Thread

koffin_sl

shitlord
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wHouiR3LnSU?list=UU8ZGymAvfP97qJabgqUkz4A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
New MTG set

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Will wipe away the pain of 1000 grimsark posts.

The feels
frown.png

Here is one, idk if repost. Some negros try to attack a convenient store employee coming from the bank. They don't know the dude behind the counter is some Sri Lankan MMA champion. Ensuing ass whooping is glorious.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
You know Grimsark, I might have watched that video (and practically all the videos you post) if they'd been 3 minutes or less, but 27? I think I'll pass...

Grimsark

You know Grimsark, I might have watched that video (and practically all the videos you post) if they'd been 3 minutes or less, but 27? I think I'll pass...
I admit, I tend to watch most of these videos while eating my daily meals... Or when I feel bored and want to zone out. Some people sit and read novels to relax, I consume YouTube videos.
smile.png

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
They should rename that video "Nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure"

Oh, and I miss the old YouTube function that showed you how many videos you've watched.
frown.png