The Video Thread

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Faith in humanity -1.

i caught my dog pissing so i decided to gather his piss with shot glasses and then injected it on my body.. the first injecting wasn't good coz the dog piss won't flow on my chest so i made some flushing and then injected it again on my right chest.. as you can see on my reaction when the piss were flowing on my chest, its really painful.. i planned to take another shot of injection but the pain was unbearable so i stopped injecting and just drunk my dog piss like a shot of cocktail drink..

p.s- after i made this video, my right boob were very swollen and i had a hard time breathing and feels like my airway were blocked.. and its still swollen after 8 hours or now that the video has been uploaded..

LiveLeak.com - [NSFW] Woman collects dog piss and injects it into her tit

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
How the fuck internet? And here I was thinking that foul maggots on the vagina video I watched last night on ll wouldnt be topped.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Guys its time to leave this world, surely this man and his yt channel is the sign of the impending Apocalypse

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Guys its time to leave this world, surely this man and his yt channel is the sign of the impending Apocalypse

rcUT12V.gif