The Video Thread

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
PLTZJRh.gif

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
My gawd I fucking hate what America has become sometimes. We're raised on this hardcore diet of right versus wrong. All the stories we're fed in movies and TV shoes feature bad guys who are "wrong" and good guys who are "right". It's left us incapable of adult conflict resolution. We can't be wrong because being wrong is bad. And we can't help but point out when people are wrong. The guy on the bike is being a dick AND both of the chicks are being obnoxious. It's like watching children. Toddlers who can barely speak... they're one step from shouting at each other. Three steps from a fist fight. Whatever happened to humility? What ever happened to finding other ways to resolve conflicts? What happened to being a fucking adult?

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
My gawd I fucking hate what America has become sometimes. We're raised on this hardcore diet of right versus wrong. All the stories we're fed in movies and TV shoes feature bad guys who are "wrong" and good guys who are "right". It's left us incapable of adult conflict resolution. We can't be wrong because being wrong is bad. And we can't help but point out when people are wrong. The guy on the bike is being a dick AND both of the chicks are being obnoxious. It's like watching children. Toddlers who can barely speak... they're one step from shouting at each other. Three steps from a fist fight. Whatever happened to humility? What ever happened to finding other ways to resolve conflicts? What happened to being a fucking adult?
This. I'm sick of this new fad of recording conflicts that almost seem intentionally set up/looked for by the person recording. Sure, the woman was in the wrong (and acted like a cunt when confronted) - But the biker was also a complete waste of oxygen also. Nothing wrong with a "Hey, just so you know this is a bike lane. We'd appreciate it if you could consider remembering that in the future, have a good day". Instead it's just point out flaw, provoke, provoke provoke. Just as bad with the jackasses that get their camera out when pulled over/dealing with a cop to try to test their actual knowledge of laws.

Same people like the video posted with the guy arguing with his neighbor about the snow in the driveway/on the garbage can etc. The video was conveniently started and set up to be in the favor of the guy filming. Who only knows what he did in a chain of events to set off the neighbor to begin with. All to end with OMG LOOK AT THIS CRAZY GUY YELLING AT ME!.

YouTube should just have a policy against this type of shit, remove videos showing unreasonable conflicts and stop giving these retards a reason/attention for doing it and posting it.

oblig video.