The Video Thread

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
And they only got put down after shooting one of the officers. Facts man, always getting in the way of narratives. Why does it NOT surprise Grimsark supports sovereign citizens.

Grimsark

You must have watched a different video than everyone else. First off, the civilians initiated force at 0:34 seconds by pushing the cop in the back as they were trying to separate people which is common procedure when trying to question people. Trying to get in the way of that is obstruction of justice, aka asking to get your shit pushed in. Oh and read the fucking backstory before you comment. The cops were called there in the first place because of an assault on a walmart employee. Tickets? Your a fucking retard. If I was a bystander and you shoved a cop and went for his gun, I'd shoot you in the face myself.
First, you are incorrect. As is their standard procedure, the officers initiated force (by definition) @0:32 by grabbing the arm of one of the kids. Who reflexively recoiled and told the officer, "Don't Touch Me!!" @0:34 the officer in the back, tackled the guy standing in front of him. At which point the other three officers attempted to tackle the nearest person they could see.

Second, I don't care who called the cops. The cops have NO evidence anything occurred. It is unsubstantiated claim, until there is probable cause established. If I were to beat another person, claiming they assaulted me first, I better have proof of that assault, or I am going to be charged with the crime. But it's OK if I call the cops and tell them I was assaulted, so they can beat the guy up for me. After which, when they discover I was lying, or made a mistake, it?s the OTHER GUYS FAULT for instigating the cops, trying to defend himself from MY mistake. Right?

The simple truth is their tactic is submission by overwhelming force, at all costs. IOW: Their lives are more important than yours, or mine, regardless of any evidence, or probable cause. If you are mortally wounded, defending yourself from their mistakes, or their wonton abuse, it serves YOU right. You will submit, or YOU are wrong.

After all, don't resist Law Enforcement andyou won't die, right? Tell that to Kelly Thomas.
'Help me,' homeless man begs as cops fatally beat him in videotaped incident - CNN.com

Cops fuck up plenty but this isnt one of them. These scumbags just got done assaulting an employee in walmart and i think shoplifting too. Shame the cops only put one of these retards down.
I really wish that you are never on the mistaken end of a Law Enforcement officers bad night. Or any of your friends or family are. Because something tells me, your attitude may change afterwards.

And they only got put down after shooting one of the officers. Facts man, always getting in the way of narratives. Why does it NOT surprise Grimsark supports sovereign citizens.
It's simply impossible to know if the cops gun was taken from him and used to shoot him, or if the cop shot himself while fighting with the men on top of him, and the gun was then batted away. However, one thing is for certain. There was no violence until the other three Law Enforcers showed up and escalated the situation.

Another thing is for certain. The only people with weapons were the Law Enforcers. If they had no intention of needing to use them, maybe they should have tried harder not to create an environment that GUARANTEED it. They ALWAYS had the advantage, but chose to go medieval rather than stay civilized.

Either way, this is the problem when any altercation with Law Enforcement escalates. Chaos often ensues, during which it's OK for the police to beat you to an inch of your life. But if you resist in ANY way, it's YOUR fault you got killed. Even when THEY are 100% completely WRONG. So good luck if there is ANY doubt.

Man Dies in Police Raid on Wrong House - ABC News

Lastly. If you don?t consider yourself a sovereign citizen, (I couldn't care less about any movements, I am referring to the reality) that?s your choice. Whether you choose to understand what freedom is, or not, makes no difference to me. But one day, you may find yourself wondering how you lost all yours. And blaming everyone but yourself for not recognizing when it was being taken from you. And doing NOTHING to try and stop it.

At any rate, the only reason I posted this, now, is because it is the least I can do to try and talk some sense to insanity. I'd rather not waste my time, but if I can get one new person to begin to question their own cognitive dissonance for a change, rather than self-medicate it with pop culture and 24hr news, then it was worth it to me.

I now leave you with the philosophical stylings of one Stefan Molyneux. Enjoy.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

MAXPOWERS_sl

shitlord
Grimsark, coming in and using examples of police misconduct when the police were acting well within the confines of the law, especially when those incidents have 0 to do with this incident, makes you look like the idiot that you have proven time and time again to be.

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
Grimsark sounds like he lives out of one of those fucking vans in a Walmart parking lot anyway. Guess he doesn't understand the concept of probable cause. So if I understand you correctly no one can be charged with anything or taken in for questioning unless the act has been witnessed directly by law enforcement officers, is that right? What fucking world do you live in?

Are you off your meds or something?

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
Grimsark sounds like he lives out of one of those fucking vans in a Walmart parking lot anyway. Guess he doesn't understand the concept of probable cause. So if I understand you correctly no one can be charged with anything or taken in for questioning unless the act has been witnessed directly by law enforcement officers, is that right? What fucking world do you live in?

Are you off your meds or something?
He lives in the world located in the "General" portion of this website.