The Video Thread

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty cringe worthy

Doesn't that feel too easy, though? The kid has both aspergers and autism and he's finding some solace. I know the people around him are probably just fucked but isn't the point of the whole thing to show the protagonist's story? That's one of the few VICE stories to not totally depress me.

Altaruk_sl

shitlord
Doesn't that feel too easy, though? The kid has both aspergers and autism and he's finding some solace. I know the people around him are probably just fucked but isn't the point of the whole thing to show the protagonist's story? That's one of the few VICE stories to not totally depress me.
I pretty much feel the same way. I can see why it would be a little cringe worthy, but, if that's what it takes for the kid to be happy and he wants to live in that universe, I hope he's able to for the rest of his life and he doesn't lose touch somehow. If anything, the look on the dad's face the whole time is the cringe worth part, lol. Vice is 50/50 for me. sometimes the crap they put out makes me want to smash my device.