The Video Thread

projoking

Molten Core Raider
Nets to someone who links a video I'm looking for: It was an animated short someone linked here a while back now. It's about these two bickering losers who meet a hero-type that gives them something (or tells them something) and the two losers begin adventuring together and eventually form a bond. In the end of the video the losers, who are now pretty much heroes, meet two sluts and pick them up on their horses, presumably to fuck later. The sluts high-five, they all ride into the sunset, and the video ends. The animation style reminded me of an anime but it's be so long that I don't really remember. Thanks.

I think this is what you were looking for.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Honkies is wildin'!

I count one punch landed lol
As if people in Kentucky don't get made fun of enough as-is, then shit like that happens (every year). What I always found fucking stupid about Oaks and Derby is how dressed up people get for in the infield. That place is a fucking moshpit of filth and disgust where people just unzip and piss all over other people's pants/legs, where people passout, throw up, shit their pants or on the ground (when waiting for the porta-potties), etc. Why the hell do you dress up for that bullshit is beyond me, so people deserve to get knocked the fuck out for their stupidity.