The Video Thread

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Since I can't + you, that was awesome. There was always a nagging thought in my head when in vegas that I would get drunk and lock myself out of my room while naked or some shit and to see how that actually plays out is awesome. Mother with kid, drunk guy passing him didn't even turn and the lobby "Do you have your ID on you??" simply awesome ROFL.

Grimsark

I love this mans videos, his sense of humor, his opinions... More of this kind of person on this planet please

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Since I can't + you, that was awesome. There was always a nagging thought in my head when in vegas that I would get drunk and lock myself out of my room while naked or some shit and to see how that actually plays out is awesome. Mother with kid, drunk guy passing him didn't even turn and the lobby "Do you have your ID on you??" simply awesome ROFL.
Psst.. over here. Don't tell anyone I told you this, but that is fake as fuck.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider

rrr_img_15106.jpg

rrr_img_15106.jpg

ilikefoods

Peasant
Looks fake.

Video to appease the screenshot gods.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Haha fuckin awesome. Reminds me of my first time in vegas walking up to my room and in the room across from mine there was a guy trying to get back into his room wearing nothing but a towel but his drunk as fuck roommate wouldnt let him back in.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I couldn't help but think of Tuco and his forge on a wooden cart in his garage when I saw this.