The Video Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the very last trailer what is this it reminds me of a anime i can't remember the one book of death write down the name and that person dies .......

anyhow that last trailer looks great!
yea it's a deathnote remake, into a movie, not a series so it's

gonna have white ppl so it will suck

it's a movie, not a series so it will double suck.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
As a kid I have to say, I would have never thought Xanatos's character would appeal to me so much later in life.

The kids just see the cool Gargoyles, and hear the now iconic voice work of Kieth david.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Siliconemelons

As a kid I have to say, I would have never thought Xanatos's character would appeal to me so much later in life.

The kids just see the cool Gargoyles, and hear the now iconic voice work of Kieth david.

One of the best shows as a kid...its a shame that there is nothing near this caliber now days for our kids generation... and the TNG voice cast was just awesome.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
One of the best shows as a kid...its a shame that there is nothing near this caliber now days for our kids generation... and the TNG voice cast was just awesome.

I got on a nostalgia run because Batman:TAS, that show is better than the majority of Batman movies.

• 1Solidarity

Siliconemelons

I got on a nostalgia run because Batman:TAS, that show is better than the majority of Batman movies.

Yup. that batman was so awesome- man afternoon cartoons were the best in the 90s... our kids have SJW shit or fucked up shit like spongebob...no wonder they are so messed up. I have downloaded animaniacs etc for my kids to watch.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
This is fucking BANANAS. The best slight of hand I have ever, ever, ever seen. This is ridiculous. Absolute insanity.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yup. that batman was so awesome- man afternoon cartoons were the best in the 90s... our kids have SJW shit or fucked up shit like spongebob...no wonder they are so messed up. I have downloaded animaniacs etc for my kids to watch.
Animaniacs was made by Hollywood Jews and promoted the gay agenda.

• 1Worf

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider

You apparently don't realize how gay Gargoyles actually is, should probably do some reading from the creator of the show. Also lul at parents forcing their media on their children.

• 1Faggotry

Siliconemelons

Lol yeall Jimmys rustled by gargoyles and Animaniacs haha

Me giving 0 fucks on shitpost saturday

2nLwd.gif

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
WTF. How is that guy not dead or arrested already?

Edit: Oh, I posted before watching to the end.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
WTF. How is that guy not dead or arrested already?

Edit: Oh, I posted before watching to the end.

I mean, he's posting all these videos to instagram? Kinda condemning yourself with all that evidence

• 1Like